Open Call Paid Managers - Admin, Production, Content Curators, Social Media, Admin, Publishing, Marketing

GigsList.info Official

Sep 20, 2021, 10:20:04 PM9/20/21
GigsList.info seems small, but it’s actually a network of dozens social media groups and pages over several platforms. Covering different kinds of arts and indie media etc.  Plus GigsList.info’s mailing list…. and my own Hell Of an industry mailing list.
Total around 50,000 heads. All arts, media and entertainment workers, producers, promoters and financiers. I haven’t enough me’s to regularly reach out to all of them and run the zine. Please be more me’s:) https://www.gigslist.info/gigs/2021/9/20/open-call-paid-managers-admin-production-content-curators-social-media-admin-publishing-marketingnbsp