Re: Seattle Retro-Computing Society inaugural meeting June 25th

Mentifex

Jun 5, 2011, 4:39:53 PM6/5/11

http://code.google.com/p/mindforth/wiki/AiHasBeenSolved ?

http://cyborg.blogspot.com/2009/09/sciencemuseum.html

> a relatively new organization which is building a
> computer museum in Seattle's SODO neighborhood.

That's the South Of the King-DOme neighborhood.

> There will be refreshments, presentations on
> various vintage topics of interest,

Will we have to listen to some long-winded,
nostalgic speeches by Bill Gates or Paul Allen?

http://cyborg.blogspot.com/2011/01/aiapp.html ?

> For further details, please see our page at
> http://srcs.nfshost.com
> Hope to see you there!

Beam me up, Scottie!
There's no intelligent life on this planet.