Parents Who Let Their Toddlers Choose Their Own Genders Are Either Mentally Ill Or Evil

Barb May

Apr 29, 2019, 7:47:15 AM4/29/19
I announced some big personal news a few days ago: my wife is pregnant with
our fourth child. Many people have asked about the gender of the new
addition. As a noted progressive, I find these inquiries highly offensive. We
allow our children to choose their own genders — along with their own ages,
names, and species. Which is why my oldest is a 6,000-year-old dragon named
Fart Poop and his gender is pirate.

That's a joke, of course. I'm not mentally ill (despite common
misconceptions), and a person would need to be mentally ill to think that a
young child is capable of selecting his own biological identity. Nobody of
any age is capable of such a thing, least of all a child who doesn't even
know what the term "biological identity" means. It is quite disturbing, then,
to see how many mentally ill parents exist in this country, and how their
insane and abusive parental strategies are hailed by the media.

The latest example of this madness comes to us courtesy of Charlize Theron,
who recently complained that she is "shockingly single" at the age of 43. I
think now we know why. In another interview, Theron "confirmed" that her 7-
year-old son is actually a girl. The poor young boy, who she now parades
around in a dress, announced his gender identity at the age of three, Theron
claims: "Yes, I thought she was a boy, too. Until she looked at me when she
was three years old and said: 'I am not a boy!'"

I have a son who is almost three and twins who passed that threshold a couple
of years ago. I can say from experience that a child at that age knows almost
nothing about the world. He cannot speak in complex sentences. He thinks
cartoons are real. He doesn't know the difference between truth and fiction —
not because he confuses one with the other but because he literally can't
comprehend the distinction between the two categories. He believes in Santa
and unicorns and monsters under his bed. He thinks that his toys come to life
when he leaves the room. He is slightly more intelligent than a goat and
slightly less intelligent than a dolphin. He believes anything he is told on
any subject. When my twins were that age, I told them that I used to live on
the Moon with my pet flying shark named Rocky. They were so thrilled by this
biographical detail that I didn't have the heart to admit I was joking. They
may still believe it, for all I know. What I'm trying to stress here is that
three-year-old children are very, very young and very, very limited in their
ability to understand things. And one subject they certainly cannot grasp is
biology.

The next time you hear a three-year-old boy claim to be a girl (an
extraordinarily common phenomenon, as any parent knows), ask him a follow up
question: "What is a girl?" He will not be able to answer this brain teaser.
"Girl" is just a word to him. It's a sound people make. When he says "I'm a
girl," he may as well be saying, "I'm a whoozlewhatzit." The statement has
almost no meaning at all. At the absolute most, the declaration means that he
is interested in the things that his little toddler brain associates with
girls: bright colors, princesses, fairies, dolls, etc. It probably doesn't
even mean that much because most three-year-olds aren't quite advanced enough
to draw those connections. But if he is, then "I'm a girl" can be roughly
translated to "I think Tinker Bell is cool" or "I'd like to wear a pink
shirt."

Of course, this whole conversation is unnecessary because our sex is not
something we can reject or change at any age. But if I hit my head and woke
up believing that biology is an adjustable characteristic, I would need to
suffer several more traumatic brain injuries before I would think that a
toddler can make those adjustments. Even a person confused enough to believe
in the concept of "transgenderism" should still be sane enough to understand
why a human being only three or four years removed from the womb cannot
possibly be entrusted with the decision.

Are Charlize Theron and company really that insane? Or are they purposefully
instilling gender-confusion into their perfectly healthy and normal children
simply to be fashionable? Wickedness or mental illness appear to be the only
possible explanations here. Between those options, the latter is the more
flattering assumption, but I fear the former might be closer to the truth.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46209/walsh-theron-matt-walsh

--
Barb

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 29, 2019, 10:48:31 AM4/29/19
This is CHILD ABUSE, kids need parenting.... otherwise, they aren't kids.

Read the book "LORD OF THE FLIES"

--
That's Karma

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 30, 2019, 11:18:08 AM4/30/19
On 4/29/19 3:19 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

> In article <29ExE.649876$Y49....@fx46.iad>,
> BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> This is CHILD ABUSE, kids need parenting.... otherwise, they aren't kids.
>
> Children that young are nearly sexless. And they're fitting their
> observations
> into an incomplete model of the world. It's stomping on every transient
> nonconformity that is child abuse.

parenting is child abuse?

--
That's Karma