a real celebration of easter.

happy zombie jebus

Mar 17, 2013, 11:53:52 AM3/17/13
http://www.zombiejesusday.org/

--

mhm x v i x i i i

mimus

Mar 17, 2013, 1:44:37 PM3/17/13
On Mar 17, 11:53 am, happy zombie jebus
<meow.mix@FUCK_OFF_SPAMMER_meow.org> wrote:

> http://www.zombiejesusday.org/

First Pastafarianism, now this.

--

Makes ya feel sorry for . . . for . . . someone . . . .

happy zombie jebus

Mar 17, 2013, 1:53:09 PM3/17/13
On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:44:37 -0700 (PDT), mimus <mim...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 17, 11:53 am, happy zombie jebus
><meow.mix@FUCK_OFF_SPAMMER_meow.org> wrote:
>
>> http://www.zombiejesusday.org/
>
>First Pastafarianism, now this.

zombies. they never get any decent breaks.

mimus

Mar 17, 2013, 3:35:49 PM3/17/13
On Mar 17, 1:53 pm, happy zombie jebus
<meow.mix@FUCK_OFF_SPAMMER_meow.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:44:37 -0700 (PDT), mimus <mimu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Mar 17, 11:53 am, happy zombie jebus
> ><meow.mix@FUCK_OFF_SPAMMER_meow.org> wrote:
>
> >>http://www.zombiejesusday.org/
>
> >First Pastafarianism, now this.
>
> zombies. they never get any decent breaks.

"I'm not a cadaver. I have never been a cadaver."

< Goulart's _ When the Waker Sleeps _

happy zombie jebus

Mar 18, 2013, 8:32:10 AM3/18/13
On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:35:49 -0700 (PDT), mimus <mim...@gmail.com>
wrote:
i cannot say i have ever heard of this guy or the book.

mimus

Mar 18, 2013, 9:34:31 AM3/18/13
On Mar 18, 8:32 am, happy zombie jebus
<meow.mix@FUCK_OFF_SPAMMER_meow.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:35:49 -0700 (PDT), mimus <mimu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 17, 1:53 pm, happy zombie jebus
> > <meow.mix@FUCK_OFF_SPAMMER_meow.org> wrote:

> >> zombies. they never get any decent breaks.
>
> > " I'm not a cadaver. I have never been a cadaver."
>
> > < Goulart's _ When the Waker Sleeps _
>
> i cannot say i have ever heard of this guy or the book.

A comic genius, his forty sci-fi novels and collections under his name
(ie, not part of an external series, which he's done a lot of work in)
are like popcorn, short and crunchy:

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk/browse_thread/thread/b3a9788105bac539

His best are probably _ After Things Fell Apart _ and its sequel _
Gadget Man _, both of which touch a real sadness, and _ Hellquad _,
which is hang-on-to-your-hat loonie.

ATFA has been boding fair for a bit to become prophecy (and, rather
bizarrely, but fittingly bizarrely, won an Edgar).

--

Since when is a mechanical cow an act of God?

< Goulart

happy zombie jebus

Mar 19, 2013, 9:36:01 AM3/19/13
On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 06:34:31 -0700 (PDT), mimus <mim...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 18, 8:32 am, happy zombie jebus
><meow.mix@FUCK_OFF_SPAMMER_meow.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:35:49 -0700 (PDT), mimus <mimu...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> > " I'm not a cadaver. I have never been a cadaver."
>>
>> > < Goulart's _ When the Waker Sleeps _
>>
>> i cannot say i have ever heard of this guy or the book.
>
>A comic genius, his forty sci-fi novels and collections under his name
>(ie, not part of an external series, which he's done a lot of work in)
>are like popcorn, short and crunchy:
>
>https://groups.google.com/group/alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk/browse_thread/thread/b3a9788105bac539

i like this one, it made me think of pratchette.

"Some kind of chariot appeared out of the sky a few weeks ago. It
hung
suspended over the apex of the Great Pyramid and a strange dark god
descended from within it."
"Zanzibar!"
"I think maybe it was. This god of the chariot inscribed a strange
message on the upper face of the pyramid and then departed," the girl
went
on. "That's why the pyramid tribes are angry."
"A miracle made them mad?"
"They've already got a god they worship, this simply confused them."