Re: So

happy zombie jebus

Mar 9, 2013, 6:16:17 PM3/9/13
On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 09:58:25 -0500, mixed nuts
<melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:

>On 3/8/2013 10:59 PM, Janithor wrote:

>>> The Fung Wah bus is an institution around here. Cheap rides between NY
>>> and Boston every hour. As long as you don't mind losing a wheel or two,
>>> or crashing into stuff. Or catching on fire. It's bigger than Hugo
>>> among the po' folk. Just pointing that out.
>>
>> Well, you took umbrage once when I assumed you were the white devil.
>
>Fung Wah was real popular with students and people who don't have a lot
>of spare cash regardless of ethnicity. Other than losing a lawsuit
>brought by someone with a service dog what wasn't allowed on the bus,
>they didn't discriminate. So there's no connection to my ethnicity to
>detect here.

i'm what is known colloquialy as a WASP. that could be because i'm a
honkey and not a kidly diddling catholick who supports a, soon to be,
ex nazi pope.

i wonder why there isn't an
alt.religeon.catholick.diddle.a.kid.diddle.a.kid.diddle.a.kid or
similar?

--

mhm x v i x i i i