'Your son killed 10 Jews,' Hamas terrorist tells Gazan parents

Ubiquitous

Oct 29, 2023, 12:34:30 PM10/29/23
The IDF recovered on Tuesday a phone call in which a Hamas terrorist
called his parents to boast of the amount of Jews he killed during the
massacre of civilians in southern Israel on October 7.

The phone call, initiated by the terrorist, was taken from the phone of
a murdered Israeli woman which was recovered by Israeli security
forces, some two weeks after the massacre.

"Hi dad, I am speaking to you from Mefalsim," the Hamas terrorist is
heard saying. "Open your WhatsApp and look at all the killed
[Israelis]. Look at how many I killed with my own hands, your son
killed Jews!

Terrorist live-streamed horrors of massacre to Gazan parents
"Dad, I am speaking to you from a Jew's phone, I killed her and her
husband, I killed ten with my own hands," the terrorist excitedly told
his Gazan parents.

The father can be heard crying with joy as the terrorist expressed his
intent to do a video call so his dad could see the extent of the
massacre committed by his son, a member of Hamas's Nukhba forces.

"May God protect you, my son," his father said as the mother told the
terrorist, "I wish I was there with you," as her son is heard shouting
directions at fellow terrorists to "kill, kill, kill! kill them!"

As part of the efforts to establish full control and
rehabilitate the communities hit by Hamas' invasion and
massacre in southern Israel, the ISA and the IDF located a
telephone belonging to one of the murdered women that was
used by one of the terrorists >> pic.twitter.com/wwuhcUoQyt

— ???? ???? ????? ???? - Daniel Hagari (@IDFSpokesperson)
October 24, 2023
"I was the first to enter under the guidance and with the help of
Allah," he added. The full transcript of the recorded phone
conversation is available below:

The full conversation between a Hamas terorrist and his family
TERRORIST: Hello dad. Dad I am inside Mefalsim. Open your WhatsApp
right now, and see all the killed. Look at how many I killed with my
own hands, your son killed Jews.

FATHER: Allahu Akhbar, Allahu Akhbar. May God protect you.

TERRORIST: This is inside Mefalsim, father. I am talking to you from
the phone of a Jew, I killed her and her husband, I killed ten with my
own hands.

FATHER: Allahu Akhbar.

TERRORIST: Open your phone and see how many I killed, father. Open your
phone, I am calling you on WhatsApp.

FATHER: Crying (unintelligible).

TERRORIST: I am in Meflasim, father. I killed ten. Ten! Ten with my own
bare hands. Their blood is on my hands, let me talk to Mom.

MOTHER: Oh, my son, may God protect you.

TERRORIST: I killed ten all by myself, mother.

FATHER: May God bring you home safely.

TERRORIST: Father, go back to WhatsApp! I want to call you live from
Mefalsim.

MOTHER: I wish I was there with you.

TERRORIST: Mother, your son is a hero. I was the first to enter under
the guidance and with the help of Allah. Father, lift your head, lift
your head. (Talking to terrorists on the scene: Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill
them! Inside, inside, into the city.)

BROTHER: Mahmoud, Mahmoud. Come back [to Gaza], that's enough, return.

TERRORIST: Return? There is no return, it is victory or martyrdom. My
mother gave birth to me for Islam, Alaa. Are you serious, how will I
return? Look at WhatsApp, look at your phone, look at all the killed.

--
Islam is a peaceful religion, just as long as the women are beaten, the
boys buggered and the infidels are killed.