Is there a WAY to send a message to the REAL boss?

fjavi...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2014, 9:41:42 AM7/11/14
I'd like to work for HIM.
Just tired of these bastards that come and do dirty tricks to my cypresses, that's all. Tell him he helps me save my trees and I will rebuild all his Temples (like when we first met in Ye Olden Days, remember?)

fjavi...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2014, 5:50:17 AM11/19/14
And QUOTH the Devil:

<<It is the Major of the City you live in,
I have no power against that.
Powerless against pólice, judges, politizians;
I can do nothing. They want to kill your cypresses
to enlarge the AutoRoute.
Sons of the bitch. Me and my devils are powerles;
Only thing you can do is put it in the internet,
make sure EVERYBODY knows and accepts what they
be doing to MY & yours land.
I give you all my power now:
and let the people that followeth me follow you now.
If you save my tres I shall work for you forever.>>

fjavi...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2014, 6:16:03 AM11/19/14
And btw, I forgot this:

when you go to Hollywood movies, be aware that what you pay
goes to pay the military americans that are bullying our Lands.

Let me suggest: there are tens of thousands of greater movies,

the classic (Chaplin, black&white, 50's, etc);

nouvelle vague française;

italian (Fellini, Visconti, awesome
cinecità literally thousands, peplum,
italowesterns, etc);

spanish (specially of the Franco period:
very interesting to learn methods to outsmart
censure),

Bollywood (THAT's GREAT stuff),

Chinese, korean, thai, ALL fareast...

Russia, Polland, all eastern countries.....

well, I couldgoonlikeforever...there are hundreds of thousands..

... and if you REALLY do need to watch the last
hollywood blockbuster, buy them on flea-market,
or search them in the internet: they are all there.

Be aware thet now the BOSS knoweth thet you be, of your own pocket-money,
payinge Hollywood, and thet Hollywood is stealing our ideas, and using whet
you pay them to cut oure forests,
enslave oure people, bully oure people, enslave oure Lande.

It's gonna be cool the day we can finally defeat Hollywood :-)

connie....@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015, 8:10:27 PM10/11/15
we live in squalor and pain. and then it ends.