Eunuch husband?

LilyARose

Dec 29, 2000, 12:09:31 AM12/29/00
Hi, I've been reading this group for a little while, and I hope that you
can give me some input.

I am a 29 y.o. woman who does not enjoy having sex with men, although I
enjoy intimacy and all that other mushy stuff.

I am Christian and although my dislike of sex with men probably doesn't
stem from my religion, it certainly makes a fine companion to my faith,
and I would like to be able to celebrate celibacy with my partner as a
religious practice.

I am wondering if I ought to be looking for a eunuch spouse. Has anyone
here (or do you know anyone) who married a woman after becoming a eunuch
(not transsexual) and how did the relationship fare?

If you have any other suggestions of resources for partners of eunuchs,
I would appreciate that also.

Please do not respond to my email address as it is shared.

Thanks for anything,

LilyARose

Cybercafe.

Dec 29, 2000, 6:10:48 AM12/29/00
Dear Lily;

Contact me please:

Signed,
A Different Kind of Male.

cybe...@sprint.ca

Whiteslv

Dec 29, 2000, 3:21:21 AM12/29/00
lily this slave would offer them self for such a position

franzjr

Dec 29, 2000, 11:41:14 PM12/29/00
This is certainly possible as there are quite a few men who became Eunuchs,
so they might grow old with their wives who upon menopause, wished for no
more sex. Both here, and on http://www.e-groups.com , where there are quite
active Eunuch and castration groups you may well find the Eunuch of your
dreams. Good luck.

--
Frankie
No Balls, No Worries

Charlie

Dec 29, 2000, 11:58:58 PM12/29/00
Lily:

It would be very selfish of you to impose your celibacy on a man. Stay
single!

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:09:31 -0800, LilyARose <Lily...@hotmail.com>

LilyARose

Dec 30, 2000, 2:14:23 AM12/30/00
Uhm, yeah, if I was imposing it that would be true. That's why I'm
considering looking for a Mr. Right who likewise chooses it. That's ... why
I'm posting questions to this group, and why I'm being honest.

Lily

Frankie

Dec 30, 2000, 6:47:20 AM12/30/00
Very wise. Only a very unstable man would allow himself to be castrated to
start a long term relationship. It would fail when the reality sets in as
opposed to the masturbation fantasy he enjoys already. You do have quite the
challenge Lily, as Eunuchs who do not take testosterone and who are not
transsexuals (worth considering!!!) become quite asexual. Finding one
looking for a LTR with a woman would seem quite unlikely. I have been in
contact with some who were already married, and it was done to preserve the
marriage due to lack of interest by the wife, and to end the torture of
endless affairs and fights. As for Eunuchs who marry afterwards (non
transexuals), they are not into dating, or women period. The best bet for a
contact Eunuch who may be able to introduce you to a Eunuch would be the
Gelding. You can find its posts on the egroups.com Eunuch group. It is a
male oriented Eunuch, taking testosterone (How can a Eunuch be gay? Unless
with another Eunuch?? Baffles this Eunuch) but is quite active in all
aspects of Eunuchs nation wide.Good Luck.
--
Frankie
Also using
"LilyARose" <Lily...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

jpat...@intergate.bc.ca

Dec 30, 2000, 6:35:33 PM12/30/00
In article <uCf6FZlcAHA.321@cpmsnbbsa09>,

"Frankie" <tsfr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Very wise. Only a very unstable man would allow himself to be
castrated to
> start a long term relationship.

On the contrary, I think what Lily proposed is very reasonable. I
don't think she was proposing that a man be castrated to have a LTR
with her, only that he be a eunuch. All kinds of relationships are
built on the notion of asexuality, and there's nothing at all wrong
with it as long as both parties voluntarily agree. And a eunuch is in
quite a good position to be agreeable. They'll certainly never have
kids. Best of luck. If I weren't so interested in men and still horny
thanks to HRT, I'd think about it.

Jeffrey

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

L James Gilbert

Dec 30, 2000, 9:25:12 PM12/30/00
Both accolades and understanding to You Madam

nulled eunuch

Dec 30, 2000, 10:32:32 PM12/30/00

I agree with Jeffrey,

your prospects are quite good considering the length of time I've
been on the groups and listings I've been contacted by "many"
straight and bi men like myself that were destined to be either
eunuchs or nulled and still enjoyed relationships with women. Even
without the penis or balls and with the core removed I still enjoy
sex greatly. I often had dreams of straight, bi (including male and
females), and gay relationships altho after 3 marriages to women I
am now very much involved and in love with a Man that is totally
intact 100% with no asperations of being with anyone other then a
null or being anything but 100% intact. Its quite a compliment to
each other both being extremely masculine with him be more then
adequately endowed I find him more then enough for both of us!

The nice thing that Lilly has in her favor is that she could have a
eunuch (or nullo) and a 100% man and what a relationship that
would make! Wowwww, makes me drip thinking about it!
Always nice hearing of a lady that is'nt wanting a TS oriented male
and still liking the masculine maleness of a nullo or eunuch!

Wishing you much luck. I will certainly have someone to forward
any inquiries I get to now! Thats refreshing to have information to
give the straight men and bi's wanting to be altered!

Happy New Year to ALL!!

nulled eunuch "jim" and husband Paul!

jpat...@intergate.bc.ca wrote:

Jeffrey

WebTvermin

Dec 31, 2000, 9:45:47 AM12/31/00
Image by AOLamer
Image by AOLamer

nob...@nowhere.com

Jan 1, 2001, 7:29:24 PM1/1/01
wrote:

>Hi, I've been reading this group for a little while, and I hope that you

>can give me some input.
>
>I am a 29 y.o. woman who does not enjoy having sex with men, although I
>enjoy intimacy and all that other mushy stuff.
>
>I am Christian and although my dislike of sex with men probably doesn't
>stem from my religion, it certainly makes a fine companion to my faith,
>and I would like to be able to celebrate celibacy with my partner as a
>religious practice.

Just pretend to get pregnant, force the guy to marry you, and then
castrate him psychologically afterward. Lots of women achieve sexless
marriages this way.

McLace

Jan 9, 2001, 5:44:40 PM1/9/01
>I am a 29 y.o. woman who does not enjoy having sex with men, although I
>enjoy intimacy and all that other mushy stuff.
>
>I am Christian and although my dislike of sex with men probably doesn't
>stem from my religion, it certainly makes a fine companion to my faith,
>and I would like to be able to celebrate celibacy with my partner as a
>religious practice.
>
>I am wondering if I ought to be looking for a eunuch spouse. Has anyone
>here (or do you know anyone) who married a woman after becoming a eunuch
>(not transsexual) and how did the relationship fare?
>
>If you have any other suggestions of resources for partners of eunuchs,
>I would appreciate that also.

Dear Lily:

Please feel free to contact me.

Mickie

Sherry Joanne Collins

Jan 11, 2001, 5:53:11 PM1/11/01
In article <r4825t4fih9ird263...@4ax.com>,

nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

> Just pretend to get pregnant, force the guy to marry you, and then
> castrate him psychologically afterward. Lots of women achieve sexless
> marriages this way.

In the new thread' castration help', a woman now has her new husband in
a sexless marriage, but has put him in quite a dilemma. There we have
a ordinary male now seriously considering the physical castration, who
otherwise would probably not consider it in the first place. Using
your tactics to get a partner into a relationship will probably result
in not only a sexless marriage, but a very unhappy one. In fact, it
would likely lead to a failed marriage.

Besides, Lily has already stated that she wants to obtain her sexless
marriage honestly.

--
Sherry Joanne Collins

Keith Lawson

Mar 13, 2001, 7:42:17 PM3/13/01
Lily, I to am a Christian, and having just turn 40, want to start a-new. My
wife doesn't have the love-language of 'touch'. In fact, is more like the
last thing she wants. Therefore, I proposed to her that I become a eunuch to
balance out our marriage. Even with as little sex that we do have she said
"NO", she still get fulfillment from the role of 'wife'.
Your opening statement "...sex with men," I have to ask, Do you enjoy or
have sex with 'woman'? I would hate for my wife to request (in any form)
for me to give sex up while she wouldn't.

"LilyARose" <Lily...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

parin...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 1:16:06 PM2/13/18
Hi LilyARose, This is an old post but I'm wondering if you have finally found what you were looking for or if you're still looking ?

Radosław Michalak

Oct 20, 2021, 10:59:16 AM10/20/21
Ich bin es auch oder du hast es gefunden, wahrscheinlich haben viele geschrieben, ich will dein Gefährte in der Hochzeitsnacht sein, du wirst ihn mit deinem Mann erschaffen, eunuch ihn, eunuch.
Niemand hat dir gesagt, dass du außer enunuha den Asexuellen Mann täuschen kannst

jere timm

May 15, 2022, 2:44:52 PM5/15/22
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 10:59:16 AM UTC-4, pomp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ich bin es auch oder du hast es gefunden, wahrscheinlich haben viele geschrieben, ich will dein Gefährte in der Hochzeitsnacht sein, du wirst ihn mit deinem Mann erschaffen, eunuch ihn, eunuch.
> Niemand hat dir gesagt, dass du außer enunuha den Asexuellen Mann täuschen kannst
My wife had me castrated as her lover insisted she no longer fuck me. I agreed to be castrated with my own Burdizzo her boyfriend castrated me 10-29-11. I now enjoy watching and giving oral to both my wife and her boyfriend, I love the taste of semen now. nutte...@gmail.com Photos and explicit questions are open to all.

Blowjob & Billie EuEnterprises

Sep 3, 2022, 4:21:29 AM9/3/22
I realize this message is quite old, but I will respond anyway. I am an Asexual woman who has been married nearly 50 years to a Congenital Eunuch. The "50 years" should tell you that it works for us. I hope you have found happiness.

Billie

Barnabás Tibor

Apr 12, 2023, 9:55:11 PM4/12/23
i am already castrated as of October 1, 2022. i was become an voluntary eunuch,since then I am not a Mr. merely a G. attis...

shelli Kay

Dec 7, 2023, 12:04:38 PM12/7/23
Although I've desired castration, I must admit I'm still intact. I have chosen chastity for 9 yrs, 3 months after our third stillborn, she hasn't been the same. She's gone from a sexual beast to a celibet clean freak. I went from barganing to begging for sex in those 3 months, but I knew it wasn't what she wanted. So I purchased a cage and the day I locked it, it changed my life. It wasn't something she asked for, but something that would give me pause when we talked, and curtail my decisions to romance her when I really should think it through. I went from a cheating hedonist to a houseboy. I do not suggest most men try this, but I believe more and more men are.

Being able to think without fear of sexual expectations and finding time for my own hobby's. I must say our relationship has changed. we are room mates who cuddle a few times a month.

To be fair, I still release by myself once or twice a week, but she's not involved, she is aware, and at times tried to barter with me, but I haven't accepted sex as any form of manipulation since.

Are you looking for him to be a eunuch only because you dont want sex? Or do you want him to never masterbaite either?