BM Surgeon in LA

Harry Miller MD

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
BM Surgeon Finally Available!!

For those interested in a professional setting and doctor for your penectomy, castration, uretheral relocation, subincisions, etc.

Please respond to these questions before e-mailing me back, I will send you an information package in the mail. I would also like to talk with everyone about these procedures. When you e-mail me back please include your complete name, address and phone number. All names and numbers are confidential. The office phone number is a private secure line so all voicemails are confidential. The package will be mailed to you in a plain envelope.

1. How old are you?
2. Where do you live?
3. How long have you been thinking of this?
4. How serious are you?
5. Have you ever seen a therapist regarding this and will you if you go ahead with any of the
procedures?

All patients will be required to have a psychological evaluation before proceeding with
any of these procedures to assure they are aware of the permanency of these procedures as well as the consequences, etc. Followup care as far as hormonal replacement if needed will be done with a local physician in your area. We are trying to do this as professionally as possible and both parties must be protected medicolegally.

6. What type of work do you do?
7. Are you currently in a relationship and what does your partner think?

Why we want to do these procedures

Basically I was referred a man from San Francisco 1 yr ago who was interested in a total
penectomy. He has a friend in Canada who had it done several years ago by a now
deceased physician. After speaking to this man in San Francisco he referred several
other interested men and after taking out a magazine ad and seeing the response, yes
there are thousands of men looking for real doctors who are willing to do these
procedures in a confidential, professional setting. I have spoke with men who have had
these done in back rooms and alleys with terrible results and bad infections, hospital
admissions and it then costs lots of $$ to fix them up.

We are providing our professional services in a very niche market. It's not too good to
be true, it's reality the true and nothing but the truth.

If you walked into a surgeon's office and asked for these procedures they would say no
99.9% of the time. You are just fortunate to have found the .1% who are doing it.

Remember we live in a world of possibilities. Just ask Thomas Edison, Einstein,
Ghandi, etc about what is  possible in life. Look at the new Apple Computer Ad
Campaign...Think Different.

Guess what, you have found the 0.1% that think different!!

Also if you want to you can e-mail and speak with other men interested in these procedures. Please speak and refer to me only those men who are serious and have the financial means. Have them e-mail me.

Enough said.

I'm interested in hearing from you soon.

All the best,

Harry Miller MD
800-853-4819
310-777-8849