new nullo (real not fantasy)

NuldEunuch

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
This is the first posting since being made smooth!

On Aug 21st the procedure was begun under very clinical conditions by very
experienced persons! I am a medical professional myself of 30 years and
recognized the fine capabilities as well as all rammifications of such a
procedure.

I was made a eunuch in 97 and was never happier with the results. No physical
problems other then minor hot flashes at the beginning prior to my physician
putting me on the testosterone replacement. As soon as that had regulated my
body i was back to my own self, happy, joyous, and free! <pun>

Castration and genital nullification had been a desire for many years and
having very positive feedback from several nullo's i did not see a need to
focus on all of the negativity that i knew wud be coming and in fact did from a
few of the "black cloud" people that were admittedly prone to depression long
before they ever were made eunuchs. Having always been one to see the glass as
half full rather then half empty and knowing that testicles and dick do not
make me a good person, knew that this had to be my decision and mine alone and
as long as i chose a competent person to take me on the journey that was all
that would be necessary.

On Aug.21 as everything was prepared as well, as a friend doing the video of
the procedure it began at 11am. I must note that 3 out of the 5 persons that
had committed themselves as men of their word were noshows so several plans
were necessary to be altered altho nothing was wavered as far as desire or
committment from the surgeon or myself.

after a few hours of diligent work vessel by vessel and vein by vein, and
corpus by corpus being cauterized as he went along finally it was handed to me
with all of the glee of having a new baby.

i was catherized until yesterday (Wed) when it and the drainage from the cavity
of the core was also removed! This was the first i was independent of the
tubing and able to urinate on my own and to my suprise have "no" incontinence.
in the five days since the procedure was performed 95% of the swelling has
disappeared and very small amount of discomfort whatsoever is being
experienced.

As those on aol and on irc know, as most were with me through the entire
procedure on the internet i have never been happier.

The penectomy was less debilitating then was the castration and i had much less
discomfort and feel much more back to normal much faster~

i welcome direct questions and will be posting if i find "any" positive
feedback of interest.

if you do not support, understand, or for a lack of easier ways of saying it,
don't like it that i have pursued and completed a goal such as this, please,
keep your feelings to yourself because i already heard it all and surely won't
be doing any more then wasteing your time on negative energy that you obviously
don't need any more of!!

sincerely,

total eunuch jim

(aka: MeEu...@aol.com)

Jack Rogers

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
mark replies to this message to: bugge...@aol.com

probably the expert care and concern of all involved, Jim

SusanJms

Sep 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/24/98

I don't mean to be rude, but are there any photos of the end result that can be
posted on the list?

Or any of anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks. I'm sure we're all interested.

T. N-O

Sep 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/24/98

I'm sure you were asking someone else, Susan, but I'll jump in and comment
anyway. :o)

I'll take them one at a time...

That's not being rude, just showing some honest curiosity.

This isn't a 'binary' group, so posting pics here is not only not 'correct'
but will fail to get to a lot of readers since more and more of the news feeds
are filtering binaries out of non-binary groups...

The person you were asking has pics up on BME ( http://www.bme.freeq.com/ )
but they are in the 'members only' area to the best of my knowledge.

I have some pics up on my site at BME/World, and they are open to the public.
See my sig for the URL.

Tomas

| Images and text Copyright 1998 smo...@null.net |
| http://bme.freeq.com/world/nullo/smooth/ |

craigs1...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2017, 7:18:07 PM2/8/17
Hi
I am very interested in becoming a completely emasculated man. Would u like to talk ?

craigs1...@gmail.com

regards
James