Doctors who perform Castrations

MK

May 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/25/98

I found the web site of Dr. Felix Spector. He specializes in
Transgender surgical procedures. Does anyone know if he will castrate
non-transgender patients? Also is he competent? I really would
appreciate any help anyone can give me. Those of you obsessed with
castration desires will know what I mean. I just want someone who can
perform it safely and sanely. Please feel free to email me. I would
love to hear from others who have undergone or wish to undergo
castration.

MK

Charlie

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

On Mon, 25 May 1998 13:20:34 +0000, MK <mku...@speedchoice.com>
wrote:

MK,

He castrated me in april 97... no ill effects, no regrets, absolutely
NO pain either during or after! Oh, and I am NOT a transgender.

Charlie (AKA LilNeut)
...Charlie

To email me, remove the word NOSPAM from my address.

Shannon Larratt / BME

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

In article <464E32A2AF22D993.6D010F2A...@library-proxy.airnews.net>, MK <mku...@speedchoice.com> wrote:
>I found the web site of Dr. Felix Spector. He specializes in
>Transgender surgical procedures. Does anyone know if he will castrate
>non-transgender patients?

Yes.

>Also is he competent?

Most people think he is, although I know of one person who felt his age was an
issue -- however, I did hear the other side of this story and I've got to say
that Dr. Spector came out sounding pretty good to me.

>I really would
>appreciate any help anyone can give me. Those of you obsessed with
>castration desires will know what I mean. I just want someone who can
>perform it safely and sanely. Please feel free to email me. I would
>love to hear from others who have undergone or wish to undergo
>castration.

There will be a castration experience performed by Dr. Spector in the next BME
update.

Shannon

Shannon Larratt b...@freeq.com
BME: Body Modification Ezine http://BME.FreeQ.com/

clynda

May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98

In article <464E32A2AF22D993.6D010F2A...@library-proxy.airnews.net>, mku...@speedchoice.com says...

>I found the web site of Dr. Felix Spector. He specializes in
>Transgender surgical procedures. Does anyone know if he will castrate
>non-transgender patients? Also is he competent? I really would

>appreciate any help anyone can give me. Those of you obsessed with
>castration desires will know what I mean. I just want someone who can
>perform it safely and sanely. Please feel free to email me. I would
>love to hear from others who have undergone or wish to undergo
>castration.
>
>MK

MK,

I can answer your questions! My castration took place on May 7, 1998.
The report should be on BME soon.