I'm ready to be castrated

DESTRY L HERRING

Jul 13, 2005, 4:51:07 AM7/13/05
I'm 41 now, and I know that's not old, but I've done enough sex in my life.
I'd really like to be castrated. First I want to have my testicles removed.
When I know my dick won't get hard anymore, I want to have it cut off.

NylonB

Jul 20, 2005, 9:40:54 AM7/20/05
It's gonna be harder to pee on the campfire. Why not just stop with the
nuts?

--billy

michaelsmall dick

Feb 22, 2023, 7:25:15 AM2/22/23
I want what he wants my cock and balls removed from me

shelli Kay

Apr 7, 2023, 2:50:01 AM4/7/23
At 40 I locked a chastity cage, I still self play, but my gf is now just a room mate.

Barnabás Tibor

Apr 12, 2023, 9:52:37 PM4/12/23
i am already castrated as of October 1, 2022. i was become an voluntary eunuch,since then I am not a Mr. merely a G. (gelded)...