Story: THE DIVORCE (Castration, F/m, humiliation) by Mad Prince

MadPrince

Aug 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/18/96

This story contains sexual themes of an extreme sadomasochistic nature. If
you are under eighteen LEAVE THIS NEWSGROUP NOW.

*******************************

This story is copyrighted 1996 by The Mad Prince. All rights reserved.
This story may not be reproduced for commercial purposes by any means
electronic, paper or otherwise without a licensing agreement from the
author. It may be re-posted with proper credit (e.g. "Authored by The Mad
Prince") for free for the enjoyment of others as long as no charge is made
or no income derived by the distribution. Violators will be vigorously
prosecuted and the above terms enforced by my ex-wife s attorney.

This story is purely fictional and any character resemblance to real human
beings is coincidental.

Enjoy!

*******************************
The Divorce (Part One)
(FemDom/Humiliation/Castration)
by The Mad Prince
*******************************

Jennifer & Larry Moreschi had been married only a few years when
Larry realized that he wasn t entirely happy with his relationship with
his wife. She was nice enough most of the time and she was undeniably an
exquisitely beautiful woman. Tall and very blond, all of Larry s business
associates wanted to sleep with Jennifer, although by all accounts
Jennifer was faithful. Larry, however, was not quite so devoted. Larry was
quite popular & a successful corporate attorney and used this to his
advantage, having his way with many a young law clerk and his own
paralegal, just twenty two years old. In short, Larry was a cold,
calculating lawyer, and a prick.
Jennifer was a strong and assertive woman, a successful medical
doctor, a urologist of all things, and a full partner in her own practice
at the local hospital. Larry actually liked her assertiveness and enjoyed
it when she would take responsibility for making decisions, but resented
the time she spent working and caring for the needs of others. Late one
evening after Larry and Jennifer had finished a spirited round of
lovemaking, and they were gently touching each other in the afterglow,
Larry asked Jennifer if she had ever considered that they might be better
off apart because of the time they spent away from each other. Jennifer
was rather taken aback, but simply began stroking Larry s cock & balls
slowly, taking her time while Larry got another erection and then said
"Larry if you leave me, I m going to keep your balls, we re never going to
be apart, my darling". Larry just chuckled nervously, "I know you re just
joking, dear . You can t actually remove a man s balls can you?" Jennifer
just smiled and pursed her lips. A cold chill went up Larry s spine, but
he relaxed as Jennifer quickly masturbated him to one of the most powerful
orgasms he had ever experienced. At the moment of his ejaculation,
Jennifer squeezed his balls hard enough for Larry to cry out, but he
enjoyed it and in fact decided that Jennifer was a skilled and wonderful
lover. "You ll never be the one to leave, My Love" said Jennifer.
Larry and Jennifer continued to live in the fashion that they had
established, she spending late hours at the hospital and he spending his
nights wining, dining and screwing his young assistants. He was especially
fond of his paralegal, Monica. In fact, he and Monica had gotten
themselves tested for aids so that they could enjoy each other without the
use of a condom. Monica had assured Larry that she was taking the pill,
and that she could not get pregnant. Larry and Monica made love with wild
abandon from then on, and Monica grew to depend on Larry, and although she
knew he was married, she considered him hers, because Larry had told her
that his wife was an unsatisfying lover, and she secretly hoped that Larry
would leave his wife and marry her. Larry, however, being the prick lawyer
that he is, continued to see other women, even other legal assistants in
the same office. Although Monica was a good paralegal, she was a bit
forgetful, and didn t pay a lot of attention to her pill schedule. That is
to say, she forgot to take her birth control pill about three times a
week. One day Monica was getting a check up at her doctor s office, the
same office where Jennifer has her practice, by coincidence. Monica had
been feeling tired and queasy lately, and went to her doctor to find out
what was wrong. "Very simple, Monica. Congratulations are in order, you re
pregnant".
Monica sat in stunned silence. At first she was upset, but then as she
thought about it more, she realized that this could be the impetus to get
Larry to leave his wife. Although it was an accident, she would bear his
child, and they could marry. They would be one.
Larry walked into the office on Monday morning and asked Monica to
get him a cup of coffee. "Of course, Lover", Monica said. Larry turned
around and glared at Monica because he had told her to keep their affair
private. He didn t want his other girls or least of all his wife to find
out that they were intimate. "Bring my coffee into my office" said Larry.
When Monica brought in his coffee Larry said "Close the door behind you"
and Monica did, tears welling up in her eyes. "I called you Lover, Larry
.. because I m pregnant I m going to have your child!" Larry was shocked
beyond words . He sat in absolute quiet for a moment, and then said
"Fuckin bitch. You lying bitch, you told me you were on the pill!"
"Larry! It was an accident! Don t you see, now we can marry, we can be
free, you can leave your wife and we can be together!" said Monica. Larry
sat and pondered this. Larry decided that he had no other recourse but to
deny that the child was his, and to fire Monica and send her out into the
streets. Crying and sobbing, Monica packed her office things and left.
Despondent, she went to visit her doctor for a prescription for valium,
but when she got there her doctor was in emergency surgery and would not
be able to see her. The receptionist said that another doctor was
available, a urologist, a woman urologist, very unusual but at any rate
she can see you now if you like. Monica agreed and went into the room with
the nurse, who took her temperature and vital signs. "Doctor Moreschi will
be with you shortly, Monica" said the nurse as she left, closing the door
behind her. In a few minutes the door opened and a voice said "Hello,
Monica, I m Jennifer". Monica began crying and told her long tale of woe
to the tall blond doctor. Jennifer held her and said "Who is the man who
did this to you?" Monica said "My boss. He s a lawyer named Larry
Moreschi. Downtown. In the Times building" Jennifer stared at her in
shock. "Larry? Larry Moreschi? That s my husband . Larry?" She turned
white, the blood draining from her face, the rage boiling inside her. She
stumbled into the instrument cart. "Doctor, are you alright?!" said
Monica. Jennifer was not acquainted with Larry s office staff, in fact she
was so busy that she had never been inside his office before. "Did your
Larry ever show you pictures of his wife, Monica?" "No, he said that she s
a castrating bitch. Are you telling me that you are Larry wife?"
Larry came home from work that day to find a summons to appear in
court. His wife of 16 years, the beautiful Dr. Jennifer Moreschi had filed
for divorce. Jennifer was nowhere to be found, and in the documents the
court stated that she was seeking half of his business in the divorce.
Larry knew that his law practice was in trouble, he had borrowed heavily
to build a new office building, and that half of his practice would mean
that he would be unable to continue working as a lawyer. Larry being a
corporate attorney and not a divorce attorney, sought legal help from a
woman attorney who rented space from him in his building.
Three months later, their case went to court, and they both
appeared with their lawyers before the judge. Jennifer s lawyer argued
that since she had put Larry through law school, he should be required to
give her 80% of the business, and that Larry should work for her. Larry s
attorney seemed to be quiet and Larry watched dumbfounded while she
offered additional evidence to support Jennifer s claim at every turn. The
judge, also a woman, handed down her verdict. Larry, she said, was a
complete prick and deserved to work for Jennifer as she saw fit, and would
be granted only his car and one ten thousand dollar bank account. The
remainder of the estate, the family home and investments would go to
Jennifer. I hope you ve learned your lesson, Mr. Moreschi. In addition,
said the judge, you must give your wife 80% of your business. Larry
protested that he had borrowed heavily and there was no equity in the
business to give Jennifer. I m sorry, Larry, you ll have to work that out
to your wife s satisfaction. "You bitch! You castrating bitch!!" said
Larry. The judge said "Mrs. Moreschi, is there anything that your husband
can give you to compensate you? Jennifer thought about it . "Yes, your
honor, he can give me his balls". The judge smiled and said "Yes, he can
give you his balls can t he, he deserves to lose his testicles for the way
he s treated you and his poor paralegal". "Bailiff! Restrain Mr. Moreschi
and bring him to the bench". It took two bailiffs to restrain Larry, but
they handcuffed him and removed his clothes piece by piece, with Jennifer,
Monica, Larry s lawyer and the judge, all the women in the courtroom
looking on. When he was naked and gagged, Larry was strapped down over the
lawyer s table where his wife had been sitting, face down, with his ass
high in the air, his legs wide apart, with a clear access to his private
parts from behind. . Jennifer produced a black leather doctor s bag and
pulled out a pair of thin rubber gloves, stretching them over each finger
slowly. She rubbed a gloved hand over Larry s cock and balls, just like
she did in bed so long ago, and leaned over to whisper in his ear "See? I
told you I d keep your balls, lover". She whipped out a portable trimmer
and quickly denuded him of most of his pubic hair. After that she foamed
him up with shaving cream and scraped him clean, his cock, his balls, even
his rectum, and then clamped a thin silver band around his ball sack, his
scrotum, at the base of his cock, leaving it snug but not completely
clamped yet. "I want you to feel one last come, Larry, one last jizz, you
fucker". The assembled women laughed at his utter nakedness and
humiliation, because through all of this Larry had a huge erection, oozing
pre-cum onto the floor, and his testicles were swollen now, red and
purplish. She then took a pair of huge steel pliers and clamped up his
balls. "Bailiff, untie his right hand" "Larry, I m going to let you come
now, but I m going to hurt you, Larry. It s going to hurt when you come,
and in the end Larry, you re going to beg me to cut off your balls because
it hurts so bad. Beg me, Larry, and I ll castrate you to put you out of
your misery. That s right, Larry I m your Castrating Bitch" The bailiff
had no sooner released Larry s hand than he was jerking himself, his cock
slick and wet with pre-come. Jennifer squeezed down hard with the pliers,
crushing his balls and Larry screamed in agony and sheer exquisite ecstasy
as he shot spray after spray of hot semen in an arc across the courtroom,
straining against his bonds. Jennifer kept her pressure on his balls and
as she predicted Larry begged and begged Jennifer to bring him relief,
"Please, please, take my testicles . I ll be your slave please Mistress
Jennifer). Jennifer used a tool to tighten the clamp on Larry s ball sack
until it closed down to a small one quarter inch diameter mass of flesh
joining his nuts to his body, being careful to get as much of the scrotum
into the side away from the body. She quickly injected him with a local
anesthetic. Monica held his hand and stroked his head as Jennifer used the
scalpel to quickly and cleanly separate him from his manhood. Larry cried
and whimpered and the assembled crowd disbursed as Jennifer sutured him.
She gave him a fast acting pain shot and laid his head down on the table.
She d done such a clean job that there wasn t even any blood. She removed
the clamp after she stitched him up. Larry was docile and woozy, the
medications taking affect. Jennifer said "Your honor, I ll be taking my
property settlement home with me now" .

Two Months Later

"It was so nice of you to come for drinks, Monica. Since you re here,
would you like to see how Larry serves me now, now that he s my eunuch
slave?" Jennifer fondled a small leather-looking pouch, and rolled out two
small bronzed nuggets, Larry's balls. "I d be delighted, Jennifer".
"Jeffrey!" called Jennifer "Come here, you sweet stud, and bring my slave
with you" A large, well muscled man came out stroking a huge erection. The
man looked flushed and close to reaching an orgasm, his huge balls
swelling with come. Jennifer laid back onto the couch and spread her legs
wide, her lover mounting her and releasing his come into her pussy within
ten strokes. "Thank you, Jeffrey" "Come slave, clean me up!" Larry
scurried over to his ex-wife s vulva and began lapping the other man s
semen from her pussy, his face down between her legs, his own ass up in
the air, shaved smooth, nothing but a smooth mound and a small patch of
downy hair between his legs. He had a smile on his face and by all
accounts had never been happier in his whole life.

The End

tom1...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2014, 2:37:05 PM6/13/14
i want to be Larry!!