What is the best chemical castration drug, that wont feminize me.

Mark Jones

Jul 14, 2001, 6:09:16 PM7/14/01
I am trying to find out the best drug to cause total chemical
castration (and dose of that drug), with out causing breast
development, etc. ( I realize there will be some feminization, but I
just wish to cause my nuts to shrivel as small as possible)
I would still like to remain male, but just with out the effects of
testosterone.

Can anyone make any suggestions on what drug or combination would be
best?
All Info you can share is very welcome.

(I am currently thinking of using Depo-provera, and Androcur
(cyproterone acetate) Does that sound like it will work?

Thanks

Harry Cameron Andruschak

Jul 14, 2001, 7:56:34 PM7/14/01
---

>From: burd...@yahoo.com (Mark Jones)
>Date: 7/14/01 3:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>Can anyone make any suggestions on what drug or combination would be
>best?
>All Info you can share is very welcome.

Perahps the best idea would be to find a Urologist willing to do the
injections. He probably has information on what would be best for your needs.

----

Dr. Felix Spector Class of 2001

This AOL account is used for sending messages ONLY. All e-mail to this address
is blocked to thwart spammers. Use nothingunderkilt@aol,com or write to PO Box
5309, Torrance, CA 90510-5309 or phone 310-835-9202. (But not often at home.)

Maryannlee42

Jul 20, 2001, 1:44:32 AM7/20/01
androcur 10mg is the stuff. you can buy it from foreign pharmacies without a
prescription.
try pharmacycare.com or lifestylepharmacy.com
It will block all the testosterone receptors in your body, and create testicle
shrinkage, and permanent sterilization after about 6 months of use.(You won't
be feminized unless you choose to use female hormones, or are currently fat or
already have some breast development, due to higher than the normal level of
body estrogen genetically. Thin people don't usually feminize after
castration). androcur will also make it real hard to get or sustain an
erection, and after a few months of use your prostate will dry up and you will
no longer be able to cum. If you are used to masturbating, and enjoy the
sensations of ejaculation, you may experience some terror and ego problems when
you find that you can't do it anymore, and that sex is no longer interesting,
even though you wanted to be freed from sexual desire. When we get what we
want, we often don't want it, and run for the exit. Therefore best to only do
this for a week or so, to see if you really want to join the eunuch gang,
before making a final commitment.

Maryann Lee

Raymond Spada

Jul 21, 2001, 12:13:38 AM7/21/01
Are there any drugs or herbs that suppress sexual desire without
permanent sterilization?

rspada@web tv.net

Maryannlee42

Jul 21, 2001, 10:42:13 AM7/21/01
Male to Female Transsexuals report being on spironalactone, for several years
while they are growing breasts, and even though their testicles shrink
somewhat, some claim to still be able to sire children and have penetratrion
sex, although with some difficulty, and the effects are somewhat reversable if
you stop using it. Spironalactone suppresses the LH hormone made by the
pituitary, and causes the testicles to put out less testosterone. If you want
to know more about it, why not join the Yahoo group TSDoitYourselfers, and give
yourself a female name. Then you can read all the archive material on these
chemicals. If you feel funny about operating under a female name to gather
information, remember that castration is giving up or suppressing male
sexuality, and is just around the corner from wanting to feminize yourself.
That's what I found out from personal experience. Herbs are marginally
effective and if you have a large testosterone level, they will be just a waste
of money. The most common herbs used for this purpose are Dong Quai and Black
Cohoosh.

Maryann

imtiaz...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2015, 5:01:30 PM4/14/15
Hi Mark Jones.
Where did you get the medications from? I did ask my local doctor to prescribe me Depo provera but he said it's not legal here for men, especially for the problem i have of hypersexuality. So currently i am on Androcur 100mg once a day.

May i ask if you got your medication without prescription, and from where you got them from?

Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

sarg...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2015, 11:45:52 AM6/18/15
If you eliminate the testosterone your body will change. First males do produce some estrogen. This estrogen is overshadowed by the testosterone produced by the testes. When you stop producing testosterone whats left is estrogen. The amount of estrogen should not be of concern however you will develop belly fat (not healthy). It has been shown that belly fat in men actually causes an increase in the production of estrogen. When this happens you will develop some breast tissue. Unless you take photoestrogens (a plant derived estrogen mimic) your breasts will not get large enough to cause you concern.

dougb...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2015, 4:27:56 PM7/25/15
On Saturday, July 14, 2001 at 6:09:16 PM UTC-4, Mark Jones wrote:
Dude, just order some Spironolactone or Cyproterone from inhousepharmacy dot vu (they change their site from time to time because the banks hassle them, and they say they require a prescription and to send it to them, blah, blah, blah ... trust me, they do not require a prescription). The best deal is the bottles of Spiro 100mg (100 tabs), but you can get the Androcur there too (Cypro), but I can't remember the brand name it goes under (this pharmacy is operated out of New Zealand and Australia, and I've used it literally 100's of times, and they've never failed to deliver). It's a little expensive to get it that way, to be honest, but if you don't want to let ANYBODY know, then that's the way to go. A cheaper alternative is to go to a clinic that counsels and prescribes Spiro and Estrogen (you can get the estrogen from InHouse to, BTW, if you want tits) and tell them you're transitioning. They'll give you scripts for Spiro AND Estrogen and they cost far less than InHouse charges (these are supercheap drugs, dude ... I see people get their panties in a twist and freak out online all the time, but trust me ... if you want some spiro, cypro or estrogen, or just about any other hormone affecting drug, they're ridiculously easy to get). Good luck, and get ready to not be horny, because this stuff WORKS!