Sadistic Lady Needed for Nullification

已查看 278 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

twis...@usa.com

未读,
1999年12月12日 03:00:001999/12/12
收件人
Hi I'm 35 cute and submissive. I think females are the superior sex and
would like to give a strong Woman the ultimate gift.... my manhood.....
I would like to do this by New years eve to start off y2k right. I would

be forever a devoted slave and will take well to teasing and torture.
The right lady would have to assume complete control of my life. I
encourage all interested to reply. You wont be disappointed

snowla...@webtv.net

未读,
1999年12月14日 03:00:001999/12/14
收件人
I am a screener for my mistress in the seattle area. She castrated me
almost 2 years ago. She is very beautiful at 28 years old . What do
you have to offer her ? She is looking for 2 more slaves that are
willing to be castrated. She doesnt want your dick. At times for good
work you could be rewarded with a orgasm.
She gets to many respondes , 95% of them are fantizes. She is for
real. Convience my this is what you want and I will forward your e-mail
address to her.

twis...@usa.com

未读,
1999年12月15日 03:00:001999/12/15
收件人
Hi glad to hear there is someone out there that can help me with my
need. I've been obsessed with castration now for nearly 2 years and was
planing to have it done by my last Mistress on New years Eve but when
she found out I was for real she backed out. Now I know that date is out
of reach but I will still pursue it until it happens. I have known all
my life that I am submissive, I'm single and have no children so
relocating is not a problem. I love to serve women because I feel they
are the superior sex. I earn decent money in my profession and live a
good lifestyle. Anything that is mine or will be mine will be property
of my Mistress. These are just a few reasons I feel I'm the ideal
candidate.

Legluvr66

未读,
1999年12月28日 03:00:001999/12/28
收件人
I am a 33 year recently divorced male, 6'2", 210 pounds who has long been
fascinated with the thought of being castrated at the hands of one or several
women. To me, this is the ultimate gift a lowly male can give to the Superior
Woman. As you can guess, because of the recent divorce (partly because of my
"sick" fantasy), I am ready to move forward! The thought has consumed my
every day since I was 16 years old. Who knows how it started, but all I know
is that I would seriously love to be castrated by your Mistress. Do you know
of anywhere I might be able to see a picture of Her? I appreciate your time
and look forward to hearing from you soon.

RSLATE2B

未读,
1999年12月29日 03:00:001999/12/29
收件人
I know a femdom in DC that would be interested.

Sincerely, Roy S

aed...@my-deja.com

未读,
1999年12月30日 03:00:001999/12/30
收件人
I live in MD and would be interested in how to contact the femdom in DC
to see if she is interested in taking my balls. Please email me if you
have more information.

Thanks,

dan

In article <19991229071540...@ng-xa1.aol.com>,