looking for interested partners

Anon

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
Hello! I—m just nullificationed and i—m looking for partners
having the same or are interested in this! I—m from germany und spreche
auch deutsch!

JimMiNull0

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
hello!!

i am also a nullo'd eunuch and started the process in 1997

located in the US in michigan ! if we are able to overcome the language
barrier it would be happy to communicate with you and welcome you to come and
visit me and my nullo'd friends!

sincerely,

nullo'd eunuch "jim" (aka:"it")

Reddog

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99

I would like to know how to be nullified it has been a dream of mine for
some time!!

please reply

Mblocknyc

Oct 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/17/99
you in English or German regarding nullification. I intend to become
that way, hopefully sooner than later. This site is great for
information from others interested in the topic. Also, if you are
already nullo, maybe you can give me some ideas or pointers about your
procedure. So far I cannot have sex without fantasizing a procedure
being done to me in a scene, preferrably. I get to Germany several
times a year, maybe we can get together and talk.

Until then, Tschuss!

Mblocknyc

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

I saw your message to the guy in Germany. I'd also like to talk about
it and meet. I live in NYC, however I do get to Michigan and Chicago
quite often. I would like to meet, I am really interested in the topic
and have every intention of becoming nullo myself. Maybe I can
translate for you guys, however nobody, and I mean nobody ever returns
my e-mail on this site. Am I nuts or is this a phony "topic site" for
weird-o's. I know I'm not. I have a lot of questions...serious,
legitimate questions. Please write back. If you do want to correspond
with the guy in Germany, I will be more than happy translate. We're all
in this together...and I hope you are too. Please prove me wrong, but I
think a lot of this is fluff with zero responses. Mike.

JimMiNull0

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
Mike,

This is the first i have seen of your posting and have received 0 emails from
you. This is a totally honest and aboveboard newsgroup for those that have
achieved castration or been nullo'd or those wannabes as well as all of the
players and fantasy too. Kinda hard to eliminate one and keep another so lets
just say all are welcome here. Shannon has worked very hard to create a
sounding board for all of us and a place to educate and facillitate those of us
who previously had nobody to communicate with about such a delicate subject.

Everyone knows that i as well as 2 or 3 other nullo's are more then open about
achieving our destiny. It is not an easy road before or after. Alot of
criticism and alot of players along that road. Patience and honesty and
openness are the primary attributes necessary to receive whatever you wish to
gain from this newsgroup.

I went many years in frustration, confusion, alcoholism, drug abuse and 90% of
that was due to my struggle with the needs that i have acieved in the last 3
years. Thanks to this forum I hopefully can help others as can the other
nullo's and eunuchs to eliminate future prospective persons into body
modifications from waiting unnecessary years without help.

Good luck and hopefully this will help you to realize that there is help if you
just post and remember we do all check the postings daily so you may not get as
immediate a response as you'd like but please, give us a chance and maybe post
your statements or questions a second time if you get no answer.

Sincerely,

nullo'd eunuch "jim" (aka: "it") NulloMasters Nullo

Mblocknyc

Oct 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/19/99
Dear Jim,

Boy did you prove me wrong. If you read some of my responses to
queries, I did state that I only got my computer a couple of months ago,
am basically computer illiterate, am only beginning to learn to use the
net and when I did punch into topics such as castration on Yahoo or Ask
Jeeves, there was nothing there. I've finally found a site quite by
accident.

This is the first time that I am communicating with you, however, I've
seen your name quite frequently on the site. I don't know you, but
because of your guidance to others, I'm quite impressed with you. Let's
talk if you'd like. I know that I would. I am so into this, that I
almost have to go and beat off after receiving your e-mail. Thanks for
writing. I will write to you again tomorrow. My biggest problem is that
I'm up too late tonight due to watching the Mets game in the Village at
Boots & Saddle bar, and I have to get up early for work in the morning.
Please forgive me.

Yours in "nullohood" for lack of a better word.

Mike

nypremium

Oct 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/21/99
Mike

I felt the same way when I first posted my situation on this forum
meaning that I felt awkward and did not know what to expect (Its
something you don't discuss with your family and co-workers)but some of
my questions have been answered and Jim knows what he is talking about,
(thanks Jim) he even e-mailed me. As far as how I found this site I
found it on Ask Jeeves (Eunich.org) boy you are new to internet and
computers but I'm sure you will learn fast. What I found out about this
website is that we are in this together and if the decision to have the
proceedure done or not we have learned something. It may be just a
fantasy or it may be more but its nice to know that that my questions
are finally being answered.

Mblocknyc

Oct 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/22/99
Thanks for writing. I really appreciate it. If you'd like to e-mail me
at Mblo...@aol.com I'll give you my number and we can talk more. This
is a crazy medium when you're green at it, but I've learned more in the
last week than I have since this fantasy/reality kicked in years ago.

Thanks again, and I hope to speak to you and then continue writing via
e-mail.

Mike.

wannabe nullo

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
In article <19991019151545...@ng-cp1.aol.com>,
jimmi...@aol.com (JimMiNull0) wrote:

Hi jim,

Just wanted to say how much I admire what you've achieved. And how you
give back to the comunity which help nuture you, as it does me. "many
years in frustration, confusion, alcoholism, drug abuse", among many
others was also a huge factor in my castration and ultimate goal of
penectomy and urethral relocation, "Total Nullo". Your an inspiration for
me jimMiNullO, aka: "it" NulloMasters Nullo. What a great title the last,
"NulloMasters Nullo". I aspire to such a title. ; ) Thanks for being
ther jim. Your appreciated more than you know. And your one of the
sexiest men I know.

eunique

JimMiNull0

Oct 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/30/99
"blush"

Thanks Mike~

Never considered itself anything more then someone that has spent most of its
life struggling with the secret that this was constantly paramount thoughts
springing up in his head. It certainly understands how transexuals feel
because it could always relate and connect with them so easily its entire life.

Many times making friends with transexuals and those that lived in drag (male
and female) feeling a total connection and not knowing what that connection
was. Dreaming of not having genitals was alway in the back of the mind and not
having the slightest idea of why.

Today after following the journey it has followed it has the strongest desire
to talk to and console and even yell from the highest mountain that this is a
real, sincere, and sane alternative and anyone feeling these feelings need not
chastize themselves for these feelings, needs, and "wants". We are not crazy!
We need not be ostersized for these feelings. At the same time realizing that
it has family, friends, collegues that would never in 1,000 years understand
where it has come from and why being an "it' had become its most wonderful
achievement in life and that it can be happier then ever before at any point in
its life.

The frosting on the cake has now been realized in its life having met someone
that respects and commends it for its lifesjourney to where it is today and has
fallen in love with it for everything it is and stands for today! Not just a
sexual thing, altho that is the ultimate bonus for both of us, He is careing
and loving while totally understanding of the battles previously and yet to
come in regards to having a nullo'd eunuch.

If it can help just one person come to terms with this entire plan they have
realized is their destiny, then what wonderful thing has come of being open
about where this journey has taken it.

it has been on testosterone replacement for little over 1 1/2 years and finds
very little discomfort or change in its life. truely there should not be
switching around on and off of it. personally the hot flashes and night sweats
let alone the mood swings were far too intense so the injections have made life
so much more pleasant.

as for the sexual desire. little has changed there. arousal seems to be
easily achieved and appears to be 100% psychological. once something or
someone has tagged into the labido off and running. discharging is frequent
and wonderful feelings emit from it. being orally stimulated is the ultimate.
He has achieved making it orgasim by oral stimulation and that was not even
known that there was a means for that so you can imagine the happiness both of
us have over that revelation.

surely there are other questions and all are welcome to address them directly
or in posting. when many questions are thrown at once it is a little harder to
respond being the computer ill-iterate that is behind this keyboard.

thanks again for all the kind words and support. it is being interviewed for
an article in GQ next month and hopefully with this very compassionate author
we're finally gonna get some honest and sane recognition.

sincerely

nullo'd eunuch "jim"

craigs1...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2017, 7:20:50 PM2/8/17
Hi
I am very interested in becoming a completely emasculated man. Would u like to talk ?

craigs1...@gmail.com

regards
James