Ballbusting

Annincharg

Aug 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/14/96

Instead of removing the testes, how about just abusing them??

Is ballbusting a fantasy, a myth?? Or, are their people who really
indulge in this type of activity?

Would like to hear from others who are interested in this type of
activity.

Steve Anderson

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96

annin...@aol.com (Annincharg) wrote:

The fetish magazine Nugget has long printed articles about
ball-busting, most of them focusing on how the male is then forced to
masturbate until his penis is sore, limp and useless. Only recently
has Nugget printed any castration letters, which the ball-busting
contingent seems to reply with some variation of "But that takes away
our favorite target." Anyway, the classified ads section occasionally
has ball-busting devotees (both male and female) looking for contacts,
so I suggest it, keeping in mind that everything should be taken with
a grain of salt.

MK

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96

Annincharg <annin...@aol.com> wrote Instead of removing the testes, how

about just abusing them??

> Is ballbusting a fantasy, a myth?? Or, are their people who really
> indulge in this type of activity?

Ballbusting can be actually more dangerous than castration (provided
castration is done by a qualified skilled medical professional). The
scrotum is extremely vascular, therefore extreme abuse such as ballbusting
may cause internal bleeding which could require immediate medical
treatment. As far as the other effects, I once read an article about a
woman who was sexually harrassed by a man she worked with. He kept hitting
up on her and finally out of desperation she agreed to sleep with him (so
he thought). She met him at a hotel that he had paid for, and she told him
that she was kinky and wanted him to strip naked and that she was going to
tie him to the bed. He eagarly agreed and after he was tied down he
developed a huge erection. She talked dirty to him for awhile and got him
so excited that pre-cum was pouring from his hard cock. She then stripped
and he now thought that she was going to ride his cock to ectasy. Instead,
she told him that she was tired of him pinching her ass at work and that
she was going to teach him a lesson. She was very blunt in telling him
that he was about to be ballbusted, and that this would be the last
erection he would ever get. She then grabbed his testicles with her hands
and started to squeeze as hard as she could. He bagan to scream in pain as
she compressed her hands together. Just as he was about to pass out she
felt his testicles crushing inside his scrotum, thus destroying his
manhood. He begged her to untie him which she did, only after making him
promise not to harrass any more women. After he was untied, he immediately
grabbed his limp cock and began masturbating to relieve the pressure
(protective instinct I guess). She then went on to write that in the
coming days and weeks after she had busted his balls, she would watch him
at work run into the restroom several times a day to masturbate.

I guess he learned his lesson the hard way (pardon the pun).

MK

Jon Holiday

Aug 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/17/96

YES ..... there are people who like ballbusting fun. I have a ball vice and
use it and have it used a lot. Quite a little thing the balls are stretched
out and a clamp is placed between the body and the balls. It's tightned down,
Dont smash the cords, then another clamp is tightned agenst the first set and
the balls are between .... wala they are squezed and boy dose it hurt. I get
horny as heck and like to get off while the nuts are being crushed. It's a
slow process but is great.

Karmoy

Aug 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/18/96

do you do this alone and how often, sounds like fun.

Solmar66

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

Any movies w/good ballbusting scenes?

Pokey!

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

Yes, I have several different versions myself. Only problem is after
you cum, like so many things, the dang thing hurts like hell! Of course
it takes a while to get the thing off so you have to "live with it" for
a while. Nice toys though.

Tom

William P. Eskdale

Aug 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/22/96
to Annincharg

Annincharg wrote:

> Instead of removing the testes, how about just abusing them??
>
> Is ballbusting a fantasy, a myth?? Or, are their people who really
> indulge in this type of activity?
>
> Would like to hear from others who are interested in this type of
> activity.____________
Indeed yes, there are many into giving and many into receiving. I
specialize in ball torture, including "busting" scenes. Lotsa guys like
to get a good solid pop or two in the nuts, have them paddled, stetched,
bound, pulled back, pierced....

Katie

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

"William P. Eskdale" <esk...@mail.idt.net> wrote:

>Annincharg wrote:
>>
>> Instead of removing the testes, how about just abusing them??
>>
>> Is ballbusting a fantasy, a myth?? Or, are their people who really
>> indulge in this type of activity?
>>
>> Would like to hear from others who are interested in this type of
>> activity.____________

W.P.Eskdale:

>Indeed yes, there are many into giving and many into receiving. I
>specialize in ball torture, including "busting" scenes. Lotsa guys like
>to get a good solid pop or two in the nuts, have them paddled, stetched,
>bound, pulled back, pierced....

I have just discovered this newsgroup and have missed the start of the
thread, but great to see something on ball abuse.

I give my husband/slave plenty of this. I think it best to restrict
sessions of this type of punishment to once a month or so, but when
the excuse for real punishment arises I strap him down and use a
paddle or wooden spoon on his nuts. He needs to be well gagged and
the cuffs are padded to stop obvious marks and cuts on his wrists as
he struggles. Obviously there is no question of him being allowed a
"safeword" - he gets what I decide to give him. I have to admit I
get a real kick out of this and do get carried away at times, but that
is his problem, not mine.

I usually make sure his balls are bruised and a little swollen before
I finish, but I havn't actuallly busted them!

Mistress Katie.

Katie

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

"William P. Eskdale" <esk...@mail.idt.net> wrote:

>Annincharg wrote:
>>
>> Instead of removing the testes, how about just abusing them??
>>
>> Is ballbusting a fantasy, a myth?? Or, are their people who really
>> indulge in this type of activity?
>>
>> Would like to hear from others who are interested in this type of
>> activity.____________

W.P.Eskdale:

>Indeed yes, there are many into giving and many into receiving. I
>specialize in ball torture, including "busting" scenes. Lotsa guys like
>to get a good solid pop or two in the nuts, have them paddled, stetched,
>bound, pulled back, pierced....

I have just discovered this newsgroup and have missed the start of the
thread, but great to see something on ball abuse.

I give my husband/slave plenty of this. I have to restrict sessions

of this type of punishment to once a month or so, but when the excuse

for real punishment arises I strap him down and use a paddle on his

nuts. He needs to be well gagged and the cuffs are padded to stop
obvious marks and cuts on his wrists as he struggles. Obviously there
is no question of him being allowed a "safeword" - he gets what I
decide to give him. I have to admit I get a real kick out of this and

get carried away at times, but that is his problem, not mine!

Mistress Katie.

Katie

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

Sorry for the accidental double post, my software was claiming the
first post was unsuccessful. As husband/slave was already secured for
some fun, I took out my frustration by giving him two good whacks on
his balls with the wooden spoon (i.e. just a token punishment this
time). There are times when I think he wishes he IS a eunuch!

Mistress Katie.

1.like.n...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2019, 1:56:13 AM9/20/19
Reply to me