Needing to be Castrated and / or Fully Nullified

O. John Groebl

Jul 18, 2023, 1:41:56 PM7/18/23
Greeting and with full respect! I'm a gay 68 year old "faggot" from St. Louis, NO.

I've been considering castration for a many years.

I am also ready for full nullification (castration, penectomy, the whole deal).

I am 5'8" 160 lbs., average build, fully shaved and heavily tattooed.

My cock is about 6" cut, with medium to large balls (though maybe not for that much longer, with any luck.).

Please reply to me if you can help or have ideas for me.

Humble thanks!

Oscar J. Groebl, Jr.
Cedar Hill, MO 63016
314-651-5429
ojo...@aol.com

Oscar Groebl

Jul 27, 2023, 3:29:22 PM7/27/23
I am delighted to see that my humble posting was viewed three times. I do hope that one of these viewers can help me achieve my need for castration and/or nullification! Thank you! OJG