Looking for a cutter and somebody who gives me support

Luis G

Jan 20, 2016, 3:49:42 PM1/20/16
Needing to move to another country. ¿ Anybody who can give me a help?
I have found some cutters or people into this, but i need some support for doing this. I offer to do anything in return for help meanwhile I get a job and can return the favor. Circunstances make this is the very best moment for change my life, and do it, and get what I have desired since I was 14. nothing holding me here, But I need a guardian angel who can give me a little help.

I am a 46yo friendly sub bottom gay guy. Always been exclusively 100% passive. For a few months was on Depo Provera and loved being impotent. My ideal is permanent surgical castration and nullification.

Ideally I would like to find a Dom Top who is interested in having a 100% passive eunuch as a partner, but i wouldn´t mind this with another castrated guy.