25 year old considering castration

Athletic25

Nov 5, 2004, 4:13:38 AM11/5/04
Hey. I'm a gay 25 year old from Albuquerque, NM. I've been considering
castration for a couple years now, and I'd like to talk to guys close
to my age (in their 20's) who are also considering, or who have
already been castrated. I've considered full nullification
(castration, penectomy, the whole deal), but if I go through with it,
I think I'll start with my balls, then see how I feel about my dick.
I'm masculine, about 5'8" 155lbs, thin build with some muscle mass,
blue eyes, dark brown hair. My cock is about 5" cut, with small to
medium balls (though maybe not for that much longer. Hehehe). Hit me
up...I'd like to talk about it with guys around my age.

michaelsmall dick

Feb 22, 2023, 7:28:52 AM2/22/23
Hay I m 23 and you can contact me at bigdogvampir...@gmail.com