re:castration desire

bubbles

Apr 28, 2006, 9:44:19 PM4/28/06
Why does thinking about a woman castrating my testicles as she
masturbates me at the same time, get me so turned on ?

Todd

Apr 29, 2006, 11:58:25 PM4/29/06
bubbles wrote:
> Why does thinking about a woman castrating my testicles as she
> masturbates me at the same time, get me so turned on ?

Maybe you have Skoptic syndrome.

Regards,
Todd

bubbles

May 5, 2006, 3:50:31 AM5/5/06
say again ? explain please

warwolf

Jun 29, 2006, 11:48:07 PM6/29/06
Todd <duckz_remove@hot_My_Pants_mail.com> wrote in news:BBW4g.14365
$i41....@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

> Skoptic

Ya. Explain it to me as well as the word does not appear in the dictionary.
Perhaps check your spelling..
I tried to do a spelling check on it but it doesn't seam to exist.
:(

GenericProfile

Jul 1, 2006, 5:23:03 PM7/1/06

Check this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptic_syndrome

--
Generic
Yes, my email address is legit.

warwolf

Jul 3, 2006, 11:35:34 AM7/3/06
GenericProfile <Generic...@gmail.com> wrote in news:XIBpg.8624$vl5.7609
@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptic_syndrome

Humm...
Ok..
Thank you..
Maybe it's time for me to get a new dictionary..
Interesting.

frf...@aol.com

Jan 28, 2015, 11:21:42 AM1/28/15
On Friday, April 28, 2006 at 7:44:19 PM UTC-6, bubbles wrote:
> Why does thinking about a woman castrating my testicles as she
> masturbates me at the same time, get me so turned on ?

I think it is because we secretly don't want to have a male role to fullfill, we want to be women no?

conf...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2015, 3:05:37 PM3/25/15
On Friday, April 28, 2006 at 7:44:19 PM UTC-6, bubbles wrote:
> Why does thinking about a woman castrating my testicles as she
> masturbates me at the same time, get me so turned on ?

I think it is that we want to unburden ourselves of playing the male role