Castration

ForeverRent

Jan 7, 2014, 2:38:57 PM1/7/14

I want to lose my balls.

-F.R.

chry...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2016, 2:03:39 AM11/18/16
Due to a serious illness twenty yes ago, I lost my male abilities and I am a functional eunuch. That's OK with me. I have always considered myself as property to be cut and owned by another man as his eunuch slave. I have lived all my life in the bondage of my freedom and dream of release into the freedom of my bondage. The gift I will give to my cutter who will own, control and use me for the rest of my life are my balls. He will make whatever other modifications he wishes to me to mark me as his eunuch slave for the world to know.