penectomy

Werner

Jun 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/17/99
hi,
I am a dickless man (since an accident) in my twenties. Looking for
other men without penis for exchange of experiences.

regards
Werner

MiGelding

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Werner

I am also dickless as a totally genital nullified "masculine male"

I live in michigan and in florida. Permenant home in michigan and visit in
florida after living there for 22 years.

Welcome communication and meeting other eunuchs and nullo's!

jim

wgda...@yahoo.co.uk

Jul 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/2/99
Hey is this guy for real?? How can you become dickless by accident??
Sounds careless. Has anyone tried writing to him?

In article <37690B94...@hotmail.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

jayce...@my-deja.com

Jul 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/3/99
In article <7lifhr$bsv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

wgda...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> Hey is this guy for real?? How can you become dickless by accident??
> Sounds careless. Has anyone tried writing to him?
>

> I have e-mailed him several times and
he seems totally sincere to me. It was
a motorcycle accident that caused the
damage.

Why don't you simply e-mail him for
yourself ?
--Jaycee--

Y. Lee Coyote

Jul 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/3/99
On Fri, 02 Jul 1999 13:41:17 GMT, wgda...@yahoo.co.uk wrote in
<7lifhr$bsv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>Hey is this guy for real?? How can you become dickless by accident??
>Sounds careless. Has anyone tried writing to him?

Why do you think that automobile hood ornaments are now spring loaded
and that boys' bikes don't have a shift lever sticking up 4 inches on
the cross bar between the saddle and the handlebars.

[Hint: it had to do with unpleasant accidents that did what some people
here want to happen to them.]

Y.

Posted and e-mailed.

Valid return address is <YLeeC...@Juno.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)
See my stories at:
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Chelsea/9880/

craigs1...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2017, 7:16:36 PM2/8/17
On Thursday, June 17, 1999 at 5:00:00 PM UTC+10, Werner wrote:
> hi,
> I am a dickless man (since an accident) in my twenties. Looking for
> other men without penis for exchange of experiences.
>

> regards
> Werner

Hi Werner
I am very interested in becoming a completely emasculated man. Would u like to talk ?

craigs1...@gmail.com

regards
James