German femcan wants to eat YOU, worthless male longpig!

E.Manze

Oct 26, 2014, 8:53:34 AM10/26/14
Worthless male longpigs,

me and my lesbian lover hat men and we will brutally emasculate and castrate
you, when you come to us. Then you will be our toilet slave and you have to
watch us eating your genitals. Later we will shit in your mouth and you have
to eat the remains of your cock and balls.

After a while, we will be fed up with you and butcher you alive and eat your
meat and we will choose our next slave.

Please write to e.manze@männerhass.de and you will die in a painful way, but
you will be our eunuch sklave first, this is serious, so no fakes, please.

E.Manze

citnet

Oct 26, 2014, 5:58:14 PM10/26/14
I´m from sweden and my dream is to be a toilet fore women and have my cock and balls cut of !
I want you to kill me and eat me !
Do you want to come to sweden and kidnapp me ?
Do you want to have me lick feet and shoes when you cut of my balls and cock ??
How long will i live after you do the cut 1 or 5 days or longer ??
Love Tomas

jrtf...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2019, 12:38:59 AM6/16/19
sounds like what i need. please contact me jrtf...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

lollia...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 7:33:50 AM10/14/19
manger moi j'ai 26 ans je suis métisse davidlo...@live.fr

lollia...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2019, 7:37:29 AM10/14/19
Message has been deleted

Bern Peter

Dec 31, 2019, 11:00:15 AM12/31/19
Dear E. Manze,
I'm a man in France near Paris. I volunteer to be your toilet and get my dick and balls cut off, you can cut them off as you like ... and to finish killing me and eating me.
Of course, for real, I'm very serious.
My email: bernard...@gmail.com
My respects.

willy...@gmail.com