I want to cut off the "Doctor's" dick and balls and eat them!

The Nurse

Dec 14, 2013, 4:18:56 PM12/14/13

I'm the Nurse and I'm hungry for the "Doctor's" genitals, I want to cut off
his cock and his balls and cook and eat his genitals.

I'm serious, I have already eaten the dicks and testicles of 19 tasty men.

So contact me at the....@emasculation.org and I will remove these
unnecessary parts of your anatomy, "Doctor".

I'm hungry and I can't wait, so email me!

The Nurse (femcan)

The Doctor

Dec 14, 2013, 6:01:17 PM12/14/13
In article <l8ihvv$86q$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
This psychotic trol came from

From: "The Nurse" <the....@emasculation.org>
Newsgroups: rec.nude,alt.eunuchs.questions,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Subject: I want to cut off the "Doctor's" dick and balls and eat them!
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 22:18:56 +0100
+ cannibalism:9728
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism

idlehands

Dec 15, 2013, 12:13:13 AM12/15/13
From what I hear, all you will get from the dickless wonder is a hors
d'oeuvres, not even a decent snack

Plus it will be tough and stringy because he spends most of his time pulling
it.

The Doctor

Dec 15, 2013, 9:55:38 AM12/15/13
In article <l8jdo9$rg2$1...@dont-email.me>,
This sexually violent perverted troll came from

From: "idlehands" <hidefromu@nospam h u s h.c0m>
Newsgroups: rec.nude,alt.eunuchs.questions,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 22:13:13 -0700
+ cannibalism:9731

idlehands

Dec 15, 2013, 3:59:40 PM12/15/13
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <l8jdo9$rg2$1...@dont-email.me>,
> idlehands <hidefromu@nospam h u s h.c0m> wrote:
>> The Nurse wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm the Nurse and I'm hungry for the "Doctor's" genitals, I want to
>>> cut off his cock and his balls and cook and eat his genitals.
>>>
>>> I'm serious, I have already eaten the dicks and testicles of 19
>>> tasty men.
>>> So contact me at the....@emasculation.org and I will remove these
>>> unnecessary parts of your anatomy, "Doctor".
>>>
>>> I'm hungry and I can't wait, so email me!
>>>
>>> The Nurse (femcan)
>>
>> From what I hear, all you will get from the dickless wonder is a hors
>> d'oeuvres, not even a decent snack
>>
>> Plus it will be tough and stringy because he spends most of his time
>> pulling it.
>>
>> --
>>

> This sexually violent perverted troll came from

A pitiful excuse for a human being who yanks his substandard pud much harder
when cutting and pasting headers as they are his only sexual release

Thank god he never ever have access to a living vagina and therefore place
the gene pool in extreme danger

The Doctor

Dec 15, 2013, 6:14:33 PM12/15/13
In article <l8l57b$20j$1...@dont-email.me>,
This violent LSD abusing troll came from

From: "idlehands" <hidefromu@nospam h u s h.c0m>
Newsgroups: rec.nude,alt.eunuchs.questions,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:59:40 -0700
+ cannibalism:9743

Stalnix Richards

Dec 16, 2013, 10:42:41 AM12/16/13
> Trolling and just spam, basically, with Doc being Doc

Doc, I find it entertaining - in itself - to see the headers and their
traceroutes at times, but I have to ask you: What good does it actually do?

I have yet to be aware of anyone moderating this or a.f.vore.

~ SRM

The Doctor

Dec 17, 2013, 11:40:59 AM12/17/13
In article <l8n71n$tkn$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
You are being giving to resources to complain.

Once done en masse some people will not be around.

idlehands

Dec 18, 2013, 9:56:28 PM12/18/13
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <l8n71n$tkn$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
> Stalnix Richards <stal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Trolling and just spam, basically, with Doc being Doc
>>
>> Doc, I find it entertaining - in itself - to see the headers and
>> their traceroutes at times, but I have to ask you: What good does it
>> actually do?
>>
>> I have yet to be aware of anyone moderating this or a.f.vore.
>>
>> ~ SRM
>

> You are being giving to resources to complain.
>
> Once done en masse some people will not be around.

Well how has it been working out for you fucking idiot? You have cut and
pasted so many headers yet no one has left yet.

Well it has been pointed out many times that the only troll here is yourself
numbnuts.

Now quit yanking your substandard pud and do something useful

Like playing in heavy traffic

The Doctor

Dec 19, 2013, 9:09:39 AM12/19/13
In article <l8tn8q$hdf$1...@dont-email.me>,
idlehands <hidefromu@nospam h u s h.c0m> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> Doc, I find it entertaining - in itself - to see the headers and
>>> their traceroutes at times, but I have to ask you: What good does it
>>> actually do?
>>>
>>> I have yet to be aware of anyone moderating this or a.f.vore.
>>>
>>> ~ SRM
>>

>> You are being giving to resources to complain.
>>
>> Once done en masse some people will not be around.
>
>Well how has it been working out for you idiot? You have cut and
>pasted so many headers yet no one has left yet.
>
>Well it has been pointed out many times that the only troll here is yourself
>numbnuts.
>
>Now quit yanking your substandard pud and do something useful
>
>Like playing in heavy traffic
>
>--

This psychotic alt.usenet.kook troll came from

From: "idlehands" <hidefromu@nospam h u s h.c0m>
Newsgroups: rec.nude,alt.eunuchs.questions,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 19:56:28 -0700
+ cannibalism:9767