Maybe I want to be Castrated?

jimbob

Sep 27, 2006, 3:20:51 PM9/27/06
I don't get it. What is the fuss If a man whats his nuts off let him it
should be his choice. If he wnats a vasectomy again his choice. Women
have had control too long of birth control. Lets give them a hand now
and control it ourselves. There is a new method of Vasectomy in the
works RUSIG in India being develop which is a easy reversal Vasectomy.
I hope it comes soon so we control the if and whens for a change! I had
my children and right now i wish my nuts were taken off just for the
experience and I don't need them ! So I going to look into it soon.

easy53

GenericProfile

Sep 27, 2006, 10:59:24 PM9/27/06
jimbob said the following on 09/27/2006 02:20 PM:

Castration is a bit different than birth control. Birth control, such as
vasectomy will allow you to continue to have sex, while birth control
such as castration will sterilize you, but you also wont care to have
sex. A bit more broad.

And definitely don't do it for the 'experience'. Do it because it's what
you want/need. You only get one chance at experiencing castration, what
if it doesn't turn out like you want? Written stories are perfect
experiences developed in someones mind, real life experience of the
samething is a totally different ball game.

Was your first S&M session as hot and sexy as what you wanted it to be?
You got a second chance to make it better, right?

Think things out...

--
Generic
Yes, my email address is legit.