Looking for etext: Class Four Relay Magazine

Joey Stanford

Mar 7, 2013, 12:02:59 AM3/7/13

A million years ago I used to be the editor for Class Four Relay
Magazine on BITNET. I've been trying to hunt down copies of it but have
failed. I see it referenced in a number of places but no actual copies
appear to be indexed by the search engines I've used.

My friend Jason doesn't have it on textfiles.com either.

I'm wondering if someone here might have some ideas.