Jemele Hill Says 'Nazi Germany' Learned From 'Watching America'; Gets Crushed Online

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ubiquitous

未读,
2020年8月25日 10:58:182020/8/25
收件人

"What would you call it when a country that murdered millions
of Jews learned their systems of genocide by watching America ..."

On Sunday, Atlantic correspondent and former ESPN host Jemele Hill
suggested the United States was "as bad" as Nazi Germany, adding that
the slaughter of 6 million Jews was a learned behavior from Germany
"watching America."

"Been reading Isabel Wilkerson's new book, `Caste,' and if you were of
the opinion that the United States wasn't nearly as bad as Nazi
Germany, how wrong you are," she posted to Twitter. "Can't encourage
you enough to read this masterpiece."

Hill has routinely ripped President Donald Trump, calling the
Commander-in-Chief a "bigot" and a "white supremacist" back in 2017.
Even after blowback, the former sports writer refused to apologize for
her rhetoric, saying on a radio program that calling Trump a "white
supremacist" is the same as "saying water is wet."

The politico was immediately hit with backlash.

"Read a book," suggested former Acting Director of National
Intelligence and Ambassador to Germany Ric Grenell. "The Nazis murdered
6.5 million Jews."

"Been reading Jemele Hill's tweets, and if you were of the opinion that
she's smarter than a cactus, how wrong you are," Daily Wire podcast
host and author Matt Walsh mocked.

Author and psychology professor Geoffrey Miller posted a Twitter poll
ripping Hill. "Is this one of the top 10 worst takes in the history of
Twitter?" he asked. The "answer" options of his poll included, "Yes,"
"No, but it's pretty bad," and "Not at all. This is fine."

https://twitter.com/primalpoly/status/1297675821981691909

"Just the basic fact that you have a huge platform/make a solid living
s***ing on the President and haven't been locked in a labor camp says
this is the complete opposite of Nazi Germany," said Tim Young. "Grow
up."

The remark promoted Hill to note that she believes the U.S. was as bad
as Nazi Germany, though it is not currently.

"Nowhere in my tweet did I say the current state of America is like
Nazi Germany," she wrote. "I was referring specifically to our racial
history. The parallels have been pointed out by plenty of historians,
not just Isabel Wilkerson. You tell me to grow up. I say, you need to
read more."

When faced with criticism from Arc Digital Editor-in-Chief Berny
Belvedere, Hill doubled-down on her remarks, suggesting Adolf Hitler
took a page from America.

"This is breathtakingly irresponsible," Belvedere commented. "How is
anyone supposed to trust your judgment after this horror show of an
opinion?"

"What would you call it when a country that murdered millions of Jews
learned their systems of genocide by watching America, and studying our
history of racialized slavery, and great knack for racial terrorism?"
Hill shot back.

Back in May, Hill took to social media to defend Democratic
presidential nominee Joe Biden, a 77-year-old white male, over his
comments regarding black Americans who, according to Biden, aren't
actually "black" if they haven't already decided to vote for him in
November over President Trump.

"The issue wasn't what Joe Biden said, because it was accurate," Hill
wrote via Twitter. "The issue was that it came from Biden. It also was
clearly a joke that didn't land. But I'm wondering where all this
outrage was yesterday when y'all president declared his public devotion
to a Nazi sympathizer."

"I don't have a problem with the statement because he was clearly
referring to this from a policy and track record standpoint. If you're
black and you support anti-black policies and positions, then that
makes you .? You're still technically black but you ain't with us," she
later doubled-down.

--
"The sky was low and heavy, like the brow of a retarded child."

BTR1701

未读,
2020年8月25日 12:32:382020/8/25
收件人
In article <ri38u8$qnm$6...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> On Sunday, Atlantic correspondent and former ESPN host Jemele Hill
> suggested the United States was "as bad" as Nazi Germany, adding that
> the slaughter of 6 million Jews was a learned behavior from Germany
> "watching America."
>
> "Been reading Isabel Wilkerson's new book, CASTE, and if you were of
> the opinion that the United States wasn't nearly as bad as Nazi
> Germany, how wrong you are," she posted to Twitter. "Can't encourage
> you enough to read this masterpiece."

My favorite part of Twitter yesterday was all the wokesters trying to
convince me that the U.S. is worse than Nazi Germany.

> "Been reading Jemele Hill's tweets, and if you were of the opinion that
> she's smarter than a cactus, how wrong you are," Daily Wire podcast
> host and author Matt Walsh mocked.

trotsky

未读,
2020年8月25日 12:49:432020/8/25
收件人
On 8/25/20 11:31 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ri38u8$qnm$6...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, Atlantic correspondent and former ESPN host Jemele Hill
>> suggested the United States was "as bad" as Nazi Germany, adding that
>> the slaughter of 6 million Jews was a learned behavior from Germany
>> "watching America."
>>
>> "Been reading Isabel Wilkerson's new book, CASTE, and if you were of
>> the opinion that the United States wasn't nearly as bad as Nazi
>> Germany, how wrong you are," she posted to Twitter. "Can't encourage
>> you enough to read this masterpiece."
>
> My favorite part of Twitter yesterday was all the wokesters trying to
> convince me that the U.S. is worse than Nazi Germany.

Cite, liar?

Ubiquitous

未读,
2020年8月25日 13:53:522020/8/25
收件人
atr...@mac.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> On Sunday, Atlantic correspondent and former ESPN host Jemele Hill
>> suggested the United States was "as bad" as Nazi Germany, adding that
>> the slaughter of 6 million Jews was a learned behavior from Germany
>> "watching America."
>>
>> "Been reading Isabel Wilkerson's new book, CASTE, and if you were of
>> the opinion that the United States wasn't nearly as bad as Nazi
>> Germany, how wrong you are," she posted to Twitter. "Can't encourage
>> you enough to read this masterpiece."
>
>My favorite part of Twitter yesterday was all the wokesters trying to
>convince me that the U.S. is worse than Nazi Germany.

What happened when you asked if they'd rather live in America or Nazi
Germany?

--
"It took a worldwide pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the stock
market. It took quarantining. It took many small businesses closing. It

FPP

未读,
2020年8月25日 17:33:232020/8/25
收件人
On 8/25/20 12:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ri38u8$qnm$6...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, Atlantic correspondent and former ESPN host Jemele Hill
>> suggested the United States was "as bad" as Nazi Germany, adding that
>> the slaughter of 6 million Jews was a learned behavior from Germany
>> "watching America."
>>
>> "Been reading Isabel Wilkerson's new book, CASTE, and if you were of
>> the opinion that the United States wasn't nearly as bad as Nazi
>> Germany, how wrong you are," she posted to Twitter. "Can't encourage
>> you enough to read this masterpiece."
>
> My favorite part of Twitter yesterday was all the wokesters trying to
> convince me that the U.S. is worse than Nazi Germany.

That's because you're stupid enough to believe anything you read on Twitter.
Not real bright, are you?

--
Donald Trump promised us he'd run the country the same way he ran his
businesses. And, boy, did he ever!

"Trump inherited the longest economic expansion in history from Barack
Obama and Joe Biden...and then, like everything else he inherited, he
ran it straight into the ground." - Kamala Harris

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
0 个新帖子