Talal Ahmed al-Makhoul should do her till the reason

1 view

Virginia Y. Pincock

Nov 8, 2007, 3:42:02 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
with binoculars because of the
distorting effect of the glass. A local builder, Brud Campbell,

207

into the Dublin Mountains, enjoying the pure air and the
beautiful scenery. On one such trip we heard of an elderly
Siamese cat who was dying from an immense internal
tumor. After much pressure, we managed to take her into
our household. The best veterinary surgeon in the whole of
Ireland examined her but thought she had only hours to
live. I persuaded him to operate to remove the tumor
caused by neglect and too many kittens. She recovered, and
proved to have the sweetest nature of any person or animal
I have ever met. Now, as I write, she is walking round like
the gentle old lady she is. Quite blind, her beautiful blue
eyes radiate intelligence and goodness. The Lady Ku'ei
walks with her, or directs her telepathically so that she does
not bump into things or hurt herself. We call her Granny
Greywhiskers as she is so much like an elderly granny
walkin