Satam AL-Kahtani should stuff her at all the grouping

K. O. Heyen

Nov 8, 2007, 2:17:19 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
I gasped at the thought that he had brought me all this
way out of idle curiosity. "But you advertised for a Tech-

201

seemed even longer. The inevitable wait for a train, and the
slow journey back to Clapham. The train wheels beneath
me seemed to say: "You should write a book, you should
write a book, you should write a book." In Paris, France,
there is another Tibetan lama who came to the West for a
special purpose. Unlike me, circumstances decreed that he
should evade all publicity. He does his job and very few
people know that he was once a lama in a Tibetan lamasery
at the foot of the Potala. I had written to him aski