Youssef Karzai should clear her of course the trainer

karla.greil-javellana

Nov 8, 2007, 4:35:15 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
"Your look-out
is asleep. You are breaking Regulations by driving without
a man keeping watch behind." Marcel came bounding up,
"Me? Asleep? You do not see straight, Policeman. Because
I sit in comfort you become officious." The policeman
came closer and smelled my breath carefully. "No, he is a
saint," said Marcel. "He does not take drink. Nor women,"
he added as an afterthought.
"Your papers!" said the policeman. Carefully he exam-
ined them, looking for any excuse to make trouble. Then
he saw my American Ships' Engineer papers. "So. You
are an American? Well, we want no trouble with your
Consul. On your way." Pushing back the papers as if they
were contaminated with the plague, he hurried back to his
car and sped away. Telling Marcel what I thought of him,
I sent him back to his seat, and we drove on through the
night. At twenty miles an hour, the speed at which we
were instructed to travel, the seventy miles to the French
border seemed endless. Just short of Saarhrucken we
stopped, pulled off the road so as not to impede traffic, and
prepared to spend the day. After a meal I took our papers
and went to the local police station in order to obtain clear-
ance across the border. With a police motor cyclist at front
and rear, we crept along side roads until we reached the
Customs post.
Marcel was in his element talking to his French com-
patriots. I gathered that he and one of the Customs men
whom he had met in "the Resistance" had, almost alone,

101

won the war! With our papers checked, we were allowed
to move into French territory. The friendly Customs man
took Marcel off for the day, and I curled up beside the
girders of the machine and went to sleep.
Very, very late indeed Marcel returned in charge of two
French policemen. With a wink at me, they strapped him
in h