MSIE 9 Preview

Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose

Oct 10, 2010, 1:00:19 PM10/10/10
It looks like there is an IE 9 preview that sucks donkey ballz. Just
installed it, and flopin fail. It looks like the IE 9 user interface has
been stripped down to be Google's browser. Hell everything is all on one
line. You know, I could USE the extra menus and other things. Christ even
the beta of Firefox 4 is whack'in their interface. It will be strange to
see who actually uses this version. Netscape requires Internet Explorer and
still has some browser share among whackjobz using Windows 9x. You need to
know the difference between a male and a female.

(O'h and Allen says: "This foobar is only open tonight, they will be dead
tomorrow by nine o'clock.")

--
I am the God of hell-fire, raised to salvage my revenge against all the
pitiful Usenetists of those who have betrayed the Kingdom of Robert James.

Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose

Oct 11, 2010, 11:07:13 AM10/11/10
On this day, 11 Oct 2010. я黨wぃf, some petulant worm dared to darken
my brain with ridicule. You oughta wait here and I'll set this sucker
straight, boy. I am the true champion of all existence!

> Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose wrote:
>> It looks like there is an IE 9 preview that sucks donkey ballz. Just
>> installed it, and flopin fail. It looks like the IE 9 user interface
>> has been stripped down to be Google's browser. Hell everything is all
>> on one line. You know, I could USE the extra menus and other things.
>> Christ even the beta of Firefox 4 is whack'in their interface. It
>> will be strange to see who actually uses this version. Netscape
>> requires Internet Explorer and still has some browser share among
>> whackjobz using Windows 9x. You need to know the difference between a
>> male and a female.
>>
>> (O'h and Allen says: "This foobar is only open tonight, they will be
>> dead tomorrow by nine o'clock.")
>>

> Not looking at it in RL but using my superior powerz of WERE-deduction
> I'd cogitate that right clicking anywhare in your time zone would
> produce a clone of menu items, perhaps shrimp.

Does your WERE-deduction show MS making a copy of IE 9 for BeOS?
Remember, Wolf - this IS a Microsoft product, so right clicking ANYWARE
causes the whole operating system to crash to a BSOD. 8-(

O'h by the way, so Allen says he once spent one night in Bangkok,
getting his kok banged.

Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose

Oct 13, 2010, 12:14:20 PM10/13/10
On this day, 13 Oct 2010. ���hw��f, some petulant worm dared to darken

my brain with ridicule. You oughta wait here and I'll set this sucker
straight, boy. I am the true champion of all existence!

> Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose wrote:

>> On this day, 12 Oct 2010. ���hw��f, some petulant worm dared to

>> darken my brain with ridicule. You oughta wait here and I'll set this
>> sucker straight, boy. I am the true champion of all existence!

>>> NetPositive is compatible with webmail...exceptin hotmail; go fig.
>>
>> Every try changing the useragent, some sites and services only allow
>> clients they know of all ready.
>>
> Dunno how to ha>< NetPositive, yet.

Thanks very NetNegivate thinking.

>> ANYWARE
>>>>

>>> Run "Process Killer"? M$ needs about a day of 3rd party hax to get
>>> it
>> in
>>> a useful state. Unless of course yer copy was a "lite" version from
>> teh
>>> torrentz.
>>
>> I prefer to use nLite/vLite, etc and do the work myself. Don't trust
>> 'em nasty pirates in the bay, but atleast I have a demonoid account.
>> 8-)
>>
> Now I haveta g00gle "demonoid account"...

Okkkkkkayy.
<shakes head in wonder>

>>> His retired Dutch politician?
>>> :(
>>
>> Allen wants to know how you figured out his old job.
>>
> My MKULTRA contact sussed me in on the straight skinny.

Allen says: "O, shit boy... The government really do have phy-warriors!
Run for the hills, Broken Head!"

Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose

Oct 14, 2010, 1:22:09 PM10/14/10
On this day, 14 Oct 2010. ���hw��f, some petulant worm dared to darken

> Yor welcome very NetNeutrality implying.

NetNeutrality, hated by AOL users everywhere

>>> Now I haveta g00gle "demonoid account"...
>>
>> Okkkkkkayy.
>> <shakes head in wonder>
>>

> ZOMG! I STILL HAVENT G()GGLED IT!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!

Demonoid, best private bit torrent tracker. Sadly regestrations to the
public are now CLOSED!

>>> My MKULTRA contact sussed me in on the straight skinny.
>>
>> Allen says: "O, shit boy... The government really do have phy-
warriors!
>> Run for the hills, Broken Head!"
>>

> Wont matter, we stuck a GPS on yer car...

I bus to work and Allen says: "I'm an imagenary friend, how the hell do
I drive a non-imagenary car?"

Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose

Oct 19, 2010, 5:39:05 AM10/19/10
On this day, 15 Oct 2010. ���hw��f, some petulant worm dared to darken

> EternalSeptember, baited by AOL choosers everywhere.

MSIE 9 Stinks!

>> from
>> trust
>> account.

>>> ZOMG! I STILL HAVENT G()GGLED IT!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Demonoid, best private bit torrent tracker. Sadly regestrations to
>> the public are now CLOSED!
>>

> So, torrentz are now going the way of NAPSTIR???

MSIE 9 Stinks!

>> warriors!
>>>>
>>> Wont matter, we stuck a GPS on yer car...
>>
>> I bus to work and Allen says: "I'm an imagenary friend, how the hell
>> do I drive a non-imagenary car?"
>>

> Robotic servos and a radio interface? THE GOOGLE
> CAR!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!

MSIE 9 Stinks!

Allen says: "Yes, Mr. Sherman. Everything stinks."

§ñühw¤£f

Oct 19, 2010, 11:11:25 AM10/19/10
Has Micr0$0ft found a way to autoblock torrents in its so-called browsers???

>>> warriors!

>>> I bus to work and Allen says: "I'm an imagenary friend, how the hell
>>> do I drive a non-imagenary car?"
>>>
>> Robotic servos and a radio interface? THE GOOGLE
>> CAR!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> MSIE 9 Stinks!
>
> Allen says: "Yes, Mr. Sherman. Everything stinks."

My dogs butt stinks...