Re: I.am.a.Pig.Fucker

Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose

Oct 19, 2010, 5:49:47 AM10/19/10
On this day, 16 Oct 2010. The Daring Dufas, some petulant worm dared to
darken my brain with ridicule. You oughta wait here and I'll set this
sucker straight, boy. I am the true champion of all existence!

> On 10/16/2010 9:27 PM, [Anon] Me < wrote:
>> Just ask your Mom.
>>

> Hatter? Is that you?
>
> TDD

Nah. Hatter's diaper restricts his movement... Anyway he's to fat to
even catch a pig.

Co$

Allen says: "Piggy fucker, that's P-I-G-G-Y, fuck that piggy fucker."

--
I am the God of hell-fire, raised to salvage my revenge against all the
pitiful Usenetists of those who have betrayed the Kingdom of Robert