Red State Usenet Weekend Update

9 views
Skip to first unread message

Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose

unread,
Oct 10, 2010, 12:30:39 PM10/10/10
to
I hustled five bucks out of some drunk chick as Allan stole her smokes.

Scientologists kept handing me flyers to see a movie about Dianetics. I
didn't go because I think I've seen enough shitty movies about my
reactive mind. I haven't felt tension like that since I got stuck in an
flame war with Jeff Bridges and a Ron Paul look-a-like in
alt.clearing.technology.

Russian spy Anna Chapman made a rare public appearance on A.E.W.D.D.D
froup, Allan put some polonium-210 in his post.

The people who own and manage alt.config are Jewish and, with other
influential Jews, helped create a disastrous Usenet policy. All you have
to do is check the real group posters and you find a much higher
concentration of Jewish people than you're going to find in the
population. HEY! You get your yiddish ass of my thread and back in the
bank and make me some interest on my checking account!

MI5 jerk had a power outage, only a few hours after being hospitalized
and diagnosed with an advanced, yet to that point undetected, form of
finding out he really was right. The doctor may need to start slamming
his fist on the patient's chest and yelling 'Live, damn you, live', and
that can be hard to watch. The British MI5 *REALLY* have been after him
all these years!

Once again, the U.S. is spending millions to oust me from Alt.2600 they
spent millions to get into this froup in the first place. They'll spend
more millions on the coverup to hide having spent those millions and
even more millions to discredit members of alt.religion.scientology who
report otherwise. It's a good thing they print their own money.

My greatest fantasy still involves Forz from A26, some sausages down his
hogtown pants, and pack of starving Rotweilers in the Yorkdale Mall,
near the subway station in North York.

According to some moron outside the ALT hierarcy Mac OS 9.2.2 is now
obsolete, this comming from the same moron who topposts using Outlook
Express on Windows 98 *FIRST EDITION*! Ask wolf, on alt.usenet.kooks
about BeOS clones. That`s were some fake Hatter now posts since I tossed
his ass of the interwebz and made him homeless:

"My credit is pretty screwed up at present and I'm in the process of
going through a bankruptcy. Still trying to find a place to live and a
job somewhere...the economy sucks pretty bad right now though. I'm
mostly living out of my car right now, with most of my belongings/pets
at friends and relatives places, thanks alot Robbie The Wonder Retard."

- Obnoxious Sad Fatter, the ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS FAGGOT

(O'h and Allen asks "What the hell are YOU staring at?")

*tinkers*

--
I am the God of hell-fire, raised to salvage my revenge against all the
pitiful Usenetists of those who have betrayed the Kingdom of Robert
James. Threat not thyself, James because of thine workers of inequity.
Nor nether be thou envious against the international Usenet faggotry
posted to the ALT hierarchy. For they shall be cut down like the grass
and wither like the green herb, thus saith Allen the Magic Goose. Now
get us a bottle of extra strong DM Robitussin and a tin of dipping
tobacco as to get good and wasted, boy!

Robert James

unread,
Oct 12, 2010, 2:47:23 PM10/12/10
to
On Oct 12, 10:20 am, FrozenNorth <frozenNorth...@gm.nospam.ail.com>
wrote:
> On 10/10/10 12:30 PM, Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose wrote:> My greatest fantasy still involves Forz from A26, some sausages down his

> > hogtown pants, and pack of starving Rotweilers in the Yorkdale Mall,
> > near the subway station in North York.
>
> Can I please get someone to sublet the space in Robbie's empty brain
> cavity I occupy.

Sorry, Mike Hunt - Allen, a chain smoking, alcoholic sociopathic
magic goose lives in my head. No room for you, looks like you will
have to camp out under the C.N. Hogtown Tower till you can afford some
rent.

>This fixation he has with my pants is getting creepy.

I'm fixated on the pack of starving Rotweilers who are fixated on the
raw sausages down your pants... You better hope they don't mistake
your little Wiener Schnitzel, Mike Hunt. What would your friends on
that Christian dating site think of you castrated?

--
At work I'll use this Gigalo Groupies thingy.

Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose

unread,
Oct 12, 2010, 8:37:48 PM10/12/10
to
On this day, 12 Oct 2010. FrozenNorth, some petulant worm dared to
darken my brain with ridicule. You oughta wait here and I'll set this
sucker straight, boy. I am the true champion of all existence!

> On 10/10/10 12:30 PM, Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose wrote:

>> My greatest fantasy still involves Forz from A26, some sausages down
his
>> hogtown pants, and pack of starving Rotweilers in the Yorkdale Mall,
>> near the subway station in North York.

> Can I please get someone to sublet the space in Robbie's empty brain
> cavity I occupy.

Sorry, Mike Hunt - Allen, a chain smoking, alcoholic sociopathic
magic goose lives in my head. No room for you, looks like you will
have to camp out under the C.N. Hogtown Tower till you can afford some
rent.

>This fixation he has with my pants is getting creepy.

I'm fixated on the pack of starving Rotweilers who are fixated on the
raw sausages down your pants... You better hope they don't mistake
your little Wiener Schnitzel, Mike Hunt. What would your friends on
that Christian dating site think of you castrated?

O'h and Allen says: "Meka Leka Hi Meka Hi Evil Meka Hiney Ho, I am the
grand Goose of the fuck'n apocalypse, bow to my splender."

Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose

unread,
Oct 12, 2010, 9:19:10 PM10/12/10
to
On this day, 12 Oct 2010. I quoted GOD:


> On this day, 12 Oct 2010. FrozenNorth, some petulant worm dared to
> darken my brain with ridicule. You oughta wait here and I'll set this
> sucker straight, boy. I am the true champion of all existence!
>
>> On 10/10/10 12:30 PM, Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose wrote:
>>> My greatest fantasy still involves Forz from A26, some sausages down
> his
>>> hogtown pants, and pack of starving Rotweilers in the Yorkdale Mall,
>>> near the subway station in North York.
>
>> Can I please get someone to sublet the space in Robbie's empty brain
>> cavity I occupy.
>
> Sorry, Mike Hunt - Allen, a chain smoking, alcoholic sociopathic
> magic goose lives in my head. No room for you, looks like you will
> have to camp out under the C.N. Hogtown Tower till you can afford some
> rent.
>
>>This fixation he has with my pants is getting creepy.
>
> I'm fixated on the pack of starving Rotweilers who are fixated on the
> raw sausages down your pants... You better hope they don't mistake
> your little Wiener Schnitzel, Mike Hunt. What would your friends on
> that Christian dating site think of you castrated?
>
> O'h and Allen says: "Meka Leka Hi Meka Hi Evil Meka Hiney Ho, I am the
> grand Goose of the fuck'n apocalypse, bow to my splender."
>

Sorry Froz, my bad. Lameboi is Mike Hunt, somtimes I drink so much I
forget who I'm abusing. Fuck I forget who the hell that girl was I went
down on last week was. Yes, this is my bad - you and Lamey are running
together for the pinky gay party, I got a bit confused. The drama of the
A26 flames... Well hell, I can keept remembering all the people in this
froup I stock in RL. I don't freak'in use a database for all you Jews.
Sorry!!

Allen says: "This is the first HONEST apology and admission of wrong
doing Robert ever posted, WHAT THE GOD DAMN HELL WAS THAT DRUNKEN BROKEN
HEAD THINK'IN?"

Sorry,

No really, sorry. Your not Mike Hunt, your just a cunt!

Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose

unread,
Oct 14, 2010, 1:10:05 PM10/14/10
to
On this day, 14 Oct 2010. FrozenNorth, some petulant worm dared to
darken my brain with ridicule. You oughta wait here and I'll set this
sucker straight, boy. I am the true champion of all existence!

> On 10/12/10 9:19 PM, Robert James & Allen, the Magic Goose wrote:
>> On this day, 12 Oct 2010. I quoted GOD:
>>
>>
>>> On this day, 12 Oct 2010. FrozenNorth, some petulant worm dared to
>>> darken my brain with ridicule. You oughta wait here and I'll set
this
>>> sucker straight, boy. I am the true champion of all existence!
>>>

> Admission to being a drunken idiot noted, get some help, try the third
> teepee on the left, do it before the snow starts to fall or you will
get
> lost.
>

So I got my netbook at work, Gigalo Groupie free - let the abuse of the
hogtown pussy start again!

O'h and Allen says: "Get back to work, Broken Head!"

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages