Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Wil Wheaton explains what he found

61 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

The Saltex Brujo

no leída,
31 jul 2012, 1:11:33 p.m.31/7/12
para
Stewie Griffin talking to the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation
Stewie Griffin: You know, I think you should all be nicer to Hhwil
Hhweaton ( with emphasis on the H )

Patrick Stewart: The way I treat my colleagues.....wait. What?

Stewie: I said you ought to be nicer to Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: You mean Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Yes, Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: Why are you saying it like that?

Stewie: What? I'm just sayin' you should be nicer to Hhwil Hhweaton.
Hhwil Hhweaton seems like a nice guy.

Patrick Stewart: Say wheat.

Stewie: Wheat.

Patrick Stewart: Now say Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Hhwil Hhweaton.

Patrick Stewart: Wil Wheaton.

Stewie: Hey did you ever hook up with Hhwoopi Goldberg on the show?

Patrick Stewart: All the time!

Stewie Griffin: Would anyone like some Hhwheat Thins?

                              _
                            /'_/)
                          ,/_  /
                         /    /
                   /'_'/'   '/'__'7,
                /'/    /    /    /" /_\
               ('(    ' Fuck     /'   ')
            \      You'          /
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU BLABBERING ABOUT, YOU MILKSOP?!?

SHORTBUS O'REETEE STICKLER.

BEWARE OF OL' JEEZL PETE.

2012: YEAR OF THE ROBBY.

SAY THEE NAY TO YAY.