Toy munitions WMD report:

Nicholas Forystek

Oct 28, 2021, 4:51:47 PM10/28/21
Detonation:

The most common type of bomb has a real visual apex explosion of fire and destruction, the largest of which forms a mushroom cloud of smoke and the destruction diameter is about five miles. This bomb is tested in southern deserts of the United States and has only been used once in war.

Nuclear bomb:

Rumored to be the largest of bombs, but never been tested raises the question of it’s validity, and coupled with the probability known tests are results from power plants that have entered states of melt down warnings that also tells us it is not in the same way when power. Yet indications from those are likely what the validation is would be a nuclear bomb how so without testing known to exist. In actuality how basic a circuit for powering a light may be, the power companies always have a very complex current controlling power console? During involvement more and more of the home P.C. These powers have become more efficient and with less energy used, through allowing computers to control much of what the power company monitors. Electricity has no software in transfer but it is much like a jazzy wave, if spike was 1 and low was 0, the current does talk to it’s whole as an efficiency for what the power company does and meter charges customers. A nuclear melt down is the very real fear that the power as a collective is heading towards dead providence, by power company failure to keep adaptation control with outsourcing the electricity n so many end user computers, should everyone shut them off, we would be fall backed on normal trends that lights and appliances less power supplied enhanced would not be able to keep up according to the power companies wants and advents. A nuclear bomb is the notion that computers, and example has before, are charged with the end user experience being at fault for causing power black outs, from P.C. virus. For lack of the explanation that it is an explosion, fiction media has depicted it as a difference, that being the key pad required detonating, is usually on the bomb that is not one that is not a rocket or impact charge.

Atom bomb:

This bomb is perhaps the most unbelievable even if you explain it and the most elusive even if you were to see it. The atom bomb is a very real “big-bang” theory of universe creation. In various specialty science fields of exploration arises in the United States a ridiculously expensive particle accelerator, the hopes was to split an atom and the achievement was exceeded, and hidden well, while the machine used to achieve went on with even more ridiculous money hundreds of billions, and it looks like a funky space rocket jet engine all rolled into one weird massive distillery on it’s side, it is a exploration science. Splitting an atom however can not be done without the loss of the majority of all things. There are two different results depending on which side of the world it is performed on, one is that light itself begins to disappear at the speed of light, which to the world is relatively slow, but unstoppable with physical means and quite fast to extinguish existence verses anything else able, and therefore a time reset in man occurs from the hero’s race to collect themselves identify the problem where located a science experiment and get there in time to stop the scientists attempt. The opposing side of the world experiences flowing mountains just like out ranges today, but they happen moving dirt like it was water, and a range as big as the world, it has been charged with the discovery of creation, due to the dirt becoming so abundant and from nowhere. Yet in still we’ve all experienced it, however it is in turned off in our darkest fears and the good people of Earth fate a night that we all ring a bell to save mankind those who are charged with the duty to not fail in the apex of the mind of man, and the strange of the alien in technology.

H-bomb:

Also called the hydrogen bomb, the “H” is a little misrepresented as helium is involved but so is oxygen and so it is on the right path, but where the trail leads to a dead end is these are mostly thought of as explosives delivered from German submarine U-boats that most effectively through physics seek sea level without room for error such as mechanics that could endanger the U-boats. The “H” is actually a visual significance of two parallel poles with an apex connection between them. Before U-boats were used, metal canister poles were developed by German scientists that inside contain either a pure oxygen element, or a pure helium element, and very effectively just that. For their exploration or achievement of transmute, samples of element needed to be quantified in weight when transmuting a quantity, and these cans are sampled to the time in when generating the balance is happening. Because only oxygen or only helium is inside they seek sea level quite effectively if just tossed in the ocean. Placed parallel to each other, they cause a static rumble charge that builds up what is the horizontal like of the two vertical poles in the visual “H” as the apex and eventually flip flop due to never having a set balance of course of ions attracting the similar elements to the cans until it is too much as the internal element is only 1 molecular size of the element expanded, then there for flopping to the other element building up a charge. The range of static interference is that is felt or electrical disturbed ever so slightly is about some few miles, but the reach of the actual element disruption is the greater continental snowfall, if it is show, these cans flip flop contacted touch down in one yank tore the element from where it sits in the environment icing air into falling snow. The advent of them together has disrupted some cultures like Russia, who is deeper into the snow than the United States in continued coverage, and their only plan was to drop one pole far north and one far south, thereby dubbing the terms ``north and south pole.” It has not been effective because they still do eventually flop and the snow becomes more and the cold freezes while the sun gets hotter, there is proof of no moderation in it for the long run of humankind in a civil war where Earth is a player. Use of these cans together arises too, in something as common as ear wax but as epidemic as the patina of off white in the 70’s. Due to the apex reach, chemicals, (not smoke from burnt things, but literal gooey chemicals that float) that are lighter than air can be drawn to the apex automatically if there were an effort of cleanse of sorts needed. An example is a lie detector poison called “Mystic Smoke,” which is a magic trick of a bad product. It is brown goo that put on your fingers and rapidly pressed and pulled apart causing it to float off your fingers in long strands of gooey lighter than air chemicals. This chemical would draw to the apex charge, and it is often seen as brown drops on walls, if you try to fan the magic trick out of the air by waving something directly through it, it would collect on the object like syrup.

Conclusion:

In my opinion it is critical like a lost theory of global warming that we decommission fully every pole of the H-bomb in known existence even if we have to dig them out the glacier north and south pole, then observe the effects, and decide whether or not we want a season rebuilding of them, for such a think like the neat lure that snow can be. Likely there would be a environmental gesture to probability but I think if not fully decommissioned at least one period out the year, where no overlapping exists that they are always at least any one of them in existence then the extremely fast elemental span reach of what these begin doing while built will be relieved undoubtedly. The snow really does cause a lot, and I mean a lot of human sickness, therefore may be considered a biological civil war. My prediction is that the snow won't stop moving in like that of the coverage in the Eastern world of Russia and to the north, and as well, without moderation the sun too won't stop getting equally as hot in the years time that eventually, it would be a crude glacier world with a dry ice smoking surface, and the galaxy wont mind, as to say, elements in the heavens arise in who knows how many obscure ways, that we are even a body of existence floating through it is somewhat beyond me and phenomenal but I do think it is only our world like life happened and kept with it, so I am not in disbelief that man must find a way, and majority if not all other galaxy existences probably don’t afford our elemental growth of need for what it is we are conduct of here on existence Earth, we are a part of. I don’t think it is an option, that the appendix, liver and pancreas are duplicated in mass as a whole, being the clouds, the people and the Earthen contact between us. To the best of my knowledge methamphetamine crystal salts are a biochemical, meaning living and actually are created when fire water circulates through the internal system of a human and the pancreas reacts by dispensing in the buoyancy catch up, the last resort of feature life in the win, but it is a very real inanimate object that a exhaustive flame nearly instantly consumes fast then the normal pilot like in metaphor if internally lit. However it is a selfish act of stupidity in the history of Earth, disregarding warning of gas cans and e-cigarettes and causing a back draft smoking gas in a e-cigarette that surges through the lungs setting your damaged cell wall recycling cells (sweats and pee traveling to the bladder) on a rapid extinguish of even that, which causes the living cells in your body to fight quicker then is allotted a thought.

Sincerely,

Nicholas, with the sniffling, sneezing, sinus congestion, runny nose, coughing, sore throat, fevar, chills, flu, ear infection strep throat, frostbite so you can slide into your neighbor's car medicine...