AWESOME BOMB FROM TOOTHPASTE!!!

Gryphon

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
I have an awesome bomz recipe I'd like to share with the group. Everyone
who wants to make a big bomb has to try this, it really works!!

Ingredients:

- 5 tubes of Sensodyne toothpaste
- 3 tablespoons of salt
- 1 music CD

How it works:

Sensodyne toothpaste has lots of KNO3 in it, and KNO3 is an extremely
powerful oxidizer! But it's not all KNO3 so you need 5 tubes of the
stuff to make up. The sodium fluoride in the toothpaste will be released
as flourine gas so the bomb explodes really toxic as well!! The salt
acts as a catalyst and fuel, but if you're out of salt you can use sugar
or even sand, both will work just as well. The music CD is made of that
wonderful material called plastic, but special CD plastic when mixed
with a powerful oxidizer causes it to become EXPLOSIVE!!! Yes!!!

Procedure:

Squeeze all of the toothpaste from the 5 tubes into a bowl. Make sure to
get it all out and MAKE SURE it's Sensodyne because it has the KNO3!!
It's usually the most expensive toothpaste. Then, take your salt (or
sugar or sand) and mix it in SLOWLY while stirring with a spoon. Mush it
in gently and get it mixed real well. After that, let it sit for a while
so it absorbs in nice and good and begins to catalyze the KNO3. Then go
find your favorite music CD. Whatever one you listen to the loudest
works the best because the louder you play your CD the less plastic gets
melted off of it from the laser. Take that CD and bust it up with a
hammer, making sure to get all the plastic pieces really small. Smash
them up good!! Then mix them in with the toothpaste and salt/sugar/sand
mixture and let it sit for 3 days. DON'T MOVE IT OR YOU WILL NEED TO
START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

3 days later, you can handle it. BE VERY CAREFUL because now it is a
HIGH EXPLOSIVE!!! To detonate it, gently pack it into a toilet paper
tube and close up the ends with duct tape, then throw it at something
hard. If it doesn't detonate you need to throw harder or your batch of
high explosive didn't have enough plastic in it. Make another batch and
bust up 3 CD's instead of one. After it detonates run away real quick
because that sodium flouride I was talking about earlier will be
released as really toxic flourine gas!!! This will eat through anything
and kill people dead in a few seconds so this is a good bomb to use on
your skool!!!

That's all!! Now these things pack the punch of about 3 sticks of
dynamite so be careful. The military uses a similar explosive to
demolish dams and tanks but they have extra ingredients that make it
even more powerful. I don't know what those ingredients are because it's
top secret or something but when I find out I'll let you all know!!!
ENJOY YOUR BOMZ!!!

rebeldog

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
Are you from South Africa?

Mike Sansom

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
WHAT!!!!!!!!???????????? Are you mental? That is one of the biggest loads
of bullshit I've heard in a long time!! This is meant for a joke, right?

Gryphon <all.sp...@will.be.shot> wrote in message

Allan D. Foodym

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
Tried your recipe over Thanksgiving. Boy, was it "effective." However, I
noted that it didn't work as well with spare data cd's (I used AOL Platinum
and Titanium demos) as it did with music cd's. Heavy metal and hip-hop
discs that had been in the sun in a car with open windows seemed to work
especially well, and had lots more brisance than jazz or classical discs.
"I am hot for this kool recipe, dude..." (and long on Block Drug)...;-)

Miles

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
to Allan D. Foodym
...yeah, and the "older" rock in my collection didn't work nearly as well as
the "newer" stuff my teenagers left behind when they moved out. Ain't life
beautiful?????

B.M. Voorzaat

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
According to "Mike Sansom" <masa...@ontel.net.uk>:

>WHAT!!!!!!!!???????????? Are you mental? That is one of the biggest loads
>of bullshit I've heard in a long time!! This is meant for a joke, right?

Take a look at http://www.life-like.com/whitenr1b.html . They say
Sensodyne contains KNO3. But buying fertilizer is cheaper... :)
--
Fax from Holland: 020-8847687
Fax USA: (775) 628 0872

Hendrik T. Burger

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
Good one, rebeldog!!

H. T. Burger

bob

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
why do people post stuff like this??
why waste totally recyclable electrons????
there are only a limited number of them in the universe you know!!!!

Mike Sansom

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
Ok hang on a second, are you being serious? Do you know anything about
KNO3? Yes it is a fertiliser and yes sensodyne may put it in there
toothpaste to increase whitening.... But hello when did it become a:

>"HIGH EXPLOSIVE"

and do you honestly think that:

>The sodium fluoride in the toothpaste will be released as flourine gas so
the bomb explodes really toxic as well

these are the reasons why I sent my message! look at the rest of the thread
it's a piss take!!

B.M. Voorzaat <Delt...@gmx.net> wrote in message

Rich Grise

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
Well, it made me laugh. :-)

Cheers!
Rich

Paroxysm

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
the universe doesn't know whats happening to the electrons and they
certainly are not going anywhere

bob <nom...@nospam.com> wrote in message

logger

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
I bet you did not know that electrons make excellent pets.

boom1

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
I was looking through my books, and I just could not find the missing secret
ingredient that is needed to blow up tanks. I will keep looking.

> Rich Grise wrote:
> >
> > Well, it made me laugh. :-)
>
> Glad someone was able to see it for what it was worth. ;-)

boom1

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
I have been unable to locate any mention of this type of explosive in my
Tech manuals, however I did find a nice section on SILEX. It says that
SILEX is the only silent explosive in use today.

Gryphon <all.sp...@will.be.shot> wrote in message

bob

Nov 28, 2000, 7:53:11 PM11/28/00
well hadrons decay... who's to say leptons dont as well...
with that in mind we need to get as much use out of these precious electrons
as we possibly can, with what limited time we have to use um..

Paroxysm wrote in message <901bf1$hqk$1...@uranium.btinternet.com>...

>the universe doesn't know whats happening to the electrons and they
>certainly are not going anywhere
>

>bob <nom...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> why do people post stuff like this??
>> why waste totally recyclable electrons????
>> there are only a limited number of them in the universe you know!!!!

Gryphon

Nov 28, 2000, 8:02:42 PM11/28/00

Bill Nelson

Nov 28, 2000, 11:55:40 PM11/28/00
: I have an awesome bomz recipe I'd like to share with the group. Everyone

: who wants to make a big bomb has to try this, it really works!!

Heh! Heh! Thanks for the chuckle.

--
Bill Nelson (bi...@peak.org)

booge...@my-deja.com

Nov 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/29/00
BAHAHAHAHAH. Man thats funny. ROFL.

In article <3A2370B1...@will.be.shot>,

Gryphon <all.sp...@will.be.shot> wrote:
> I have an awesome bomz recipe I'd like to share with the group.
Everyone
> who wants to make a big bomb has to try this, it really works!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

LAMER

Nov 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/29/00
This is a long thread....you could knit a sweater with it!
I have a CATion as a pet. I asked the local pet shop owner if he had a
DOGion but he said no :( poo!

LALALALAMER I'M A LAMER

Paroxysm

Nov 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/30/00
decay to where?

bob <nom...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Paroxysm

Nov 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/30/00
yes I knew that, alos positrons make a perfect christmas gift
logger <wire...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> I bet you did not know that electrons make excellent pets.

Graham Doessel

Dec 1, 2000, 1:54:44 AM12/1/00
yeah..... good eh

David J. Horn

Dec 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/3/00
This sounds like a good way to rid the teenie-boppers of those boom-boom
CD's!

> I have an awesome bomz recipe I'd like to share with the group. Everyone
> who wants to make a big bomb has to try this, it really works!!

Gryphon

Dec 4, 2000, 1:37:16 AM12/4/00
"David J. Horn" wrote:

> This sounds like a good way to rid the teenie-boppers of those boom-boom
> CD's!

Why do you think I included that "ingredient" in there when I wrote it?
;-)

Andy K.

mmccurdy

Dec 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/4/00

Recipe reminds me of a potassium permagnate/sulphuric acid and virtually
anything concoction. Same principle. Looks like it would actually work. Anyone
try it? What amount of KNO3 is available in Sensodyne? Why only Sensodyne? Any
of the other "sensitive teeth" pastes? Seems like this is more of a
chem-oriented group.

mta...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016, 6:09:20 AM8/29/16
MY GODDDDD IT IS AMAZING BUT IT HIGHLY INJURED. A CAT. BUT any way is was too nice

galacti...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2020, 10:03:11 PM6/13/20
fake