NOOKULAR...Fukashima good for business

Ernest Primeau

Aug 27, 2013, 3:18:05 PM8/27/13
As the coverup of Fukashima is revealed we will soon see baldness at
epidemic levels.

And I am the one who has the cure.

I am going to be rich. Ernie

Bacon Mcpig

Aug 27, 2013, 3:27:17 PM8/27/13
How can I support you? I have money to donate, please tell me where to send.

Mr. Bacon Mcpig

Ernest Primeau

Aug 27, 2013, 3:38:28 PM8/27/13

"Bacon Mcpig" wrote in message news:kviuil$mk$1...@dont-email.me...
-----

Mr. McPig,

Are you a potential stockholder, or are you bald? Ernie

CyxthtyCyxthCyx

Sep 11, 2013, 3:22:32 AM9/11/13
...perhaps fukushima was a response to the oil spill in the gulf?
tremendous amounts of oil will flood offshore the british isles,
scandinavian territories, western european countries... the fukushima leak
compares as an environmental hazard that will be distributed, via ocean
current, to a remote coastline.