Cancer was virtually unknown until nuclear bombs were produced

Theo

Nov 27, 2023, 2:25:03 AM11/27/23
Cancer and radioactive related illnesses began spreading everywhere after
test explosions and manufacturing using radioactive materials began.

Instead of making these cancers a priority, Democrats instead made
homosexual perverts a protected class and wasted billions of tax dollars
on AIDs drugs that don't work instead of cancer treatments.

Harlan Banks

Nov 27, 2023, 10:36:53 AM11/27/23
On 11/26/2023 11:24 PM, Theo wrote:
> Cancer and radioactive related illnesses began spreading everywhere after
> test explosions and manufacturing using radioactive materials began.

That sentence and your subject line are lies.

Mitchell Holman

Nov 27, 2023, 2:51:18 PM11/27/23
Harlan Banks <a.terr...@dummies.con> wrote in
Catherine of Aragon died of cancer in 1536,
doubtless because of the nuclear fallout over
England at the time. Ditto for Sigmund Freud
and Anne of Cleaves and Ulysses Grant and
Babe Ruth and Hans Christian Andersen and Eli
Whitney, all killed by cancer before nuclear
bombs were even heard of.

Harlan Banks

Nov 27, 2023, 3:19:47 PM11/27/23
I don't doubt that cancer diagnoses and deaths have been much higher around
places where nuclear bombs were detonated, but the idea that cancer in general
is caused by fallout from nuclear bombs is idiotic.

Governor Swill

Nov 28, 2023, 6:12:44 PM11/28/23
Amy Dudley, the first wife of Lord Robert Dudley, Queen Elizabeth's lover for several
decades, is one of the most famous cases of breast cancer in history.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Gronk

Dec 3, 2023, 1:43:43 AM12/3/23
He was making fun of Theo.

Theo won't like this either

https://osinst.org/osteosarcoma-dinosaur-bone/

"In 2020, for the first time ever, new research
led to the discovery of osteosarcoma in a dinosaur
fossil. The advanced bone cancer was found in a
77-million-year-old dinosaur specimen and,
according to researchers, it is the earliest
identified hominin cancer."