need help with an electromagetic field project

Deni Nallbani

Jun 9, 2021, 9:54:47 AMJun 9
hello can someone help me with an issue am having while creating an electromagnetic field with 2 12v 320ohm relays.

gareth evans

Jun 9, 2021, 11:19:24 AMJun 9
On 09/06/2021 14:54, Deni Nallbani wrote:
> hello can someone help me with an issue am having while creating an electromagnetic field with 2 12v 320ohm relays.

That would depend upon what is your issue and what is it that
you are trying to achieve?

Deni Nallbani

Jun 9, 2021, 11:50:21 AMJun 9
im trying to connect a remote key that when i press button 1 the field should attract magnets up and if i press button 2 to attract it on the other side, but my problem is that i dont know how many loops are needed for a 36v battery not to overheat the coils because it electricity overheats the coil after some time