[Lobbyist rewards...] DOE chief of staff announces departure, touting massive funding boost

Leroy N. Soetoro

Mar 21, 2022, 3:38:22 PM3/21/22
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/doe-chief-of-staff-announces-
departure-touting-massive-funding-boost

Department of Energy chief of staff Tarak Shah announced Tuesday he is
leaving the agency, a high-profile departure that comes as the agency
faces pressure to deliver on some of its most ambitious energy and
infrastructure goals yet.

Shah said he is stepping away “satisfied that DOE is the strongest it has
ever been."

“In 2020, as a new administration, we set out to build the most diverse
and talented set of political appointees the Federal government has ever
seen, and we have accomplished that,” Shah wrote in an internal email
reported by Politico.

He also touted the agency’s work in securing $62 billion in spending for
agency clean energy efforts through the passage of the bipartisan
infrastructure bill in Congress last fall, which he said “fundamentally
expanded” the department’s mission. He had previously said the agency
would hire around 1,000 new workers to oversee the spending.

“With massive new investments, new organizational structures, and the
right leadership team, I know DOE is primed to deliver on our goals,” Shah
said. “It's why I feel comfortable stepping away so that I can recharge my
batteries and continue to be the best champion I can be for our country
and planet.”

Prior to his role as chief of staff, Shah served as the Department of
Energy’s undersecretary for science and energy from 2014 to 2017 and the
personnel lead for Climate and Science Agencies during the Biden-Harris
transition.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.