Free Energy does not Exist

Vinyasi

Oct 22, 2022, 6:10:59 PM10/22/22
Hello to this group.
I have recently submitted a Wikibook which is a continuation of a posting of mine on Quora.

I'm coming under fire. A couple of people want to delete it. I'm not surprised, nor am I impressed with their efforts since I'm willing to work with them and wished they had not taken such an eccentric stance in nominating my craftmanship for deletion instead of first engaging me in conversations of its need for corrections on the book's talk page. At least they're willing to converse, now, so far, and I'm taking some of their constructive criticisms, seriously by incorporating them into the text.

Take a look for yourself...
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Free_Energy_does_not_Exist

Backup #1...
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/User:Vinyasi/sandbox