Biden administration proposes crackdown on ceiling fans

useapen

Aug 26, 2023, 2:00:30 AM8/26/23
FOX Business' Hillary Vaughn provides details on the Department of
Energy's proposal to make ceiling fans more energy efficient and the
potential impact on businesses.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-administration-proposes-crackdown-
ceiling-125338044.html

Marco

Aug 26, 2023, 3:33:58 AM8/26/23
Am 26.08.2023 um 06:00:27 Uhr schrieb useapen:

> FOX Business' Hillary Vaughn provides details on the Department of
> Energy's proposal to make ceiling fans more energy efficient and the
> potential impact on businesses.

Don't they have other problems than ceiling fans?

Skid Marks

Aug 26, 2023, 7:28:31 AM8/26/23
A WEF globalist billionaire's Grumman G4 private jet burns roughly 500 gallons per hour of jet fuel.
Seems a bit hypocritical for these leftist assholes to worry about my 30 watt ceiling fan. Fuck 'em!

Just Wondering

Aug 26, 2023, 2:44:08 PM8/26/23
Cocaine users should not put their crack down on ceiling fans. Hunter
Biden tried it once and the fan blades darn near took his nose off.

Owen

Aug 27, 2023, 7:38:01 PM8/27/23
Marco <mo...@posteo.de> wrote in news:ucc9t4$fujj$1...@dont-email.me:
They need another victim product to hide costs with. The GSA and public
are on to the $700,000.00 public toilets now.