Gene Bertsche resigns from Board of Trustees

Solar Bozo

Aug 29, 2007, 10:30:19 PM8/29/07
As of August 29th, 2007 I have resigned from my position on the Board of
Trustees of Solar Fest. Solar Fest 2007 was a fantastic year and with the
momentum so high it is a good year to add some new blood and experience to
Solar Fest. There is still a great deal of work ahead and Solar Fest will
benefit from so new talent. I will benefit from some additional time
with my family and other pursuits.

I have enjoyed my time with the board and the entire organization around
Solar Fest and will continue to participate as a volunteer. I would
encourage others that are interested in Renewable Energy and Sustainable
Living to get involved with Solar Fest. For more information about Solar
Fest, visit www.solarfest.org .

Thank you,

Gene Bertsche