My proposal on the creation of a world fair for all

Alen Foper

Jul 24, 2012, 12:30:10 PM7/24/12
Dear Members

In this postmodern time we see the complete failure of all institutions, political, economic, financial, religious ... by their inability to solve people's problems. Institutions are not made to make the weak be strong, or that small society are great, but my project which I will briefly present in this section, it can make themselves homeless are those who do right all charges the crooked and lift it deteriorated. If they accept my mission project may make this historical turning point and make all things new.

Read more at my site is in Spanish http://www.alenfoper.com though but you can use the translator google installed.

Alen Foper