VERY NICE RESTAURANT!

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

Don in Vegas and Memphis!

12 Nov 2011, 20:57:3912/11/2011
Memphis has good food! There is a style and flavor that exists here
that I have found nowhere! In my 25 years in Vegas I never tasted
some of the good food I get here.

I do not work for these guys, I am receiving nothing for this post. I
just want to get the word out on these great guys!!

At 1964 S. Third, Memphis there is a restaurant called Captain JJ's.
They serve Fish and Chicken, and WOW, is it great! They even have a
daily special with 10 piecesof chicken (legas and thighs), fries, slaw
and a two liter of soad for only $4.99! They have catfish plates,
chicken plates, and so much more! The place is clean, very well lit
and full of nice people. Its across from the Kroger at Southgate.

I went there tonight and was very favorably impressed. Great food,
good price and even the cops eat there! :)

ok, I'll shut up now. :)

Don