Blue Moon

David Dalton

Aug 30, 2023, 2:00:27 PM8/30/23
"Blue moon you saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue moon you knew just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for”
(Rodgers & Hart)

Though I had remembered it as
“Blue moon you left me standing alone there”

Anyway, tonight’s full moon is a blue moon (second full moon
in a calendar month) and supermoon (it is closer to the
Earth and appears larger than usual).

I wish good romance to any readers involved in a relationship.

Then there is the Cowboy Junkies Blue Moon Revisited (Song For Elvis)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lRDT-TyPPo

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)