Who is Jerry Presley?

ERHAN

Mar 26, 2002, 11:02:43 AM3/26/02
Who really is Jerry Presley?
What the hell is he doing with Dr. Hinton (Dr. Charlatan)?

Erhan

Johnny Savage

Mar 26, 2002, 8:32:06 PM3/26/02
Who is Dean Presley?

Johnny
U-S-A!

JONBURROWS11

Mar 26, 2002, 9:34:04 PM3/26/02
>Subject: Re: Who is Jerry Presley?
>From: regt...@yahoo.comnospam (Johnny Savage)
>Date: 3/26/02 8:32 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Who is Dean Presley?
>
>Johnny
>U-S-A!

Who is Fred and Barney Presley? Do you know the answer? I sure dont.
However i saw the great Gazoo talking to them just the other day lol
Shawn

ERHAN

Mar 27, 2002, 4:29:17 PM3/27/02
LOL :o)
Marlon Presley

is jerry presley real of fake (is he fake his birth:) as Donna?

Erhan

Johnny Savage

Mar 27, 2002, 5:05:37 PM3/27/02
In article <c7fcd41f.02032...@posting.google.com>,
erhan...@hotmail.com (ERHAN) wrote:

>LOL :o)
>Marlon Presley
>
>is jerry presley real of fake (is he fake his birth:) as Donna?
>
>Erhan

That's a tough question ... um, let's try ... fake.

Johnny
U-S-A!

Littlesister816

Mar 27, 2002, 5:45:48 PM3/27/02
>Subject: Who is Jerry Presley?
>From: erhan...@hotmail.com (ERHAN)
>Date: 3/26/2002 11:02 AM Eastern Standard Time

>Who really is Jerry Presley?
>What the hell is he doing with Dr. Hinton (Dr. Charlatan)?
>
>Erhan

Jerry Presley is Elvis' second cousin and he has been performing since 1969
as an Elvis impersonator. He also performs occasionally with The Jordanaires.
He looks alot like Elvis use to look. I hear he is quite good!

Lil' Sister

Littlesister816

Mar 27, 2002, 9:53:24 PM3/27/02
>Subject: Re: Who is Jerry Presley?
>From: littles...@aol.com (Littlesister816)
>Date: 3/27/2002 5:45 PM Eastern Standard Time

CLCrandall963

Mar 28, 2002, 3:47:02 AM3/28/02
<<
Jerry Presley is Elvis' second cousin and he has been performing since 1969
as an Elvis impersonator. He also performs occasionally with The Jordanaires.
He looks alot like Elvis use to look. I hear he is quite good!

Lil' Sister >>

Patsy Andersen was asked this same question a few months ago on the fan club
president's board, and she confirmed that Jerry Presley is, indeed, a cousin.
Said she'd asked Aunt Nash about it before she passed away and Nash said he is
a second cousin.

He's certainly endearing himself to his cousin's fans by his association with
that creepy Hinton chracter, isn't he?

ERHAN

Mar 28, 2002, 8:55:15 AM3/28/02
H&#305;mm I see I can smell the same old s.th.
Mr. Marty you could you smell the same thing?
it's wery easy to smell in AEK nowadays.
how many cheap and fake cousins he has got?
I think no one knows because they increase like
disease.

ERHAN______________________________________________

Devildog1982z

Mar 28, 2002, 10:18:54 AM3/28/02
>Subject: Re: Who is Jerry Presley?
>From: erhan...@hotmail.com (ERHAN)

>H1mm I see I can smell the same old s.th.

>Mr. Marty you could you smell the same thing?
>it's wery easy to smell in AEK nowadays.
>how many cheap and fake cousins he has got?
>I think no one knows because they increase like
>disease.

Cousins falling out of the sky in Memphis-get an umbrella.

Devildog1982z

Mar 28, 2002, 10:35:39 AM3/28/02
>Subject: Re: Who is Jerry Presley?
>From: littles...@aol.com (Littlesister816)

>Jerry Presley is Elvis' second cousin and he has been performing since 1969

>as an Elvis impersonator. He also performs occasionally with The Jordanaires.
>He looks alot like Elvis use to look. I hear he is quite good!
>
>Lil' Sister

TwistedSister, you would. Now tell everyone here how you think Elvis is alive
and in hiding. kook.

ERHAN

Mar 29, 2002, 10:42:03 AM3/29/02
devild...@aol.com (Devildog1982z) wrote in message news:<20020328103539...@mb-fj.aol.com>...

Little Sister/Get Back - Massege Song/Elvis's opinion :)

Erhan --------------------------------------------------------------------

Moon7331

Mar 29, 2002, 11:48:53 AM3/29/02

Nash might have heard of him but I can tell you that his name was never
mentioned in the more than 20 years we were around Elvis.

Elvis never mentioned him. The fact is, except for the immediate uncles and
aunts and a few cousins, Elvis didn't pay attention or really know of any other
relatives. At that time, he wouldn't have appreciated a cousin or other
relative imitating him. When we went back to Tupelo he did not visit or call
any relatives, he primarily was interested in seeing Green Street and East
Tupelo, where he had lived and we spent most time visiting the jail.

Marty

Francesc Lopez

Mar 29, 2002, 12:08:06 PM3/29/02
Do any of you know a second cousin? No a clue what second cousins I have.

Francesc

"Moon7331" <moon...@aol.com> wrote in message

Broadwaychris

Mar 29, 2002, 12:59:41 PM3/29/02
>Do any of you know a second cousin? No a clue what second cousins I have.
>
>Francesc

Mine are of various ethnicities and touch every wrung of the sanity ladder. We
had a crew of deaf ones ( too bad most of them died) that were completely
insane. Not only did they speak that 'ah da ra' deaf thing, which is very funny
when you're a kid, but they were loud, criminal and sometimes violent
alcoholics!
As kids, this shit is thrilling! My brothers and I used to roll on the floor at
the hysterical antics and verve they brought with them.
You had to see this bunch at a funeral!
They had their own, very radical version of sign language that was accompanied
by a screaming 'vocalise' that my mother would slap us for imitating.
Once, Aunt Carmella was so blasted, she actually threw Homer ( her also deaf
alcoholic lover and fellow car thief ) right out a third floor apt. building
window during an argument and that brought hours of joy.
No kid ever had funnier relatives.

They still make lively Holiday table conversation!

PS Homer lived to be taken back in, but she still beat him up and years later
when he died, she found another one that looked like him.

Luuk Bonthond

Mar 29, 2002, 1:27:56 PM3/29/02
Francesc,

I do not know any of your second cousins either! ;-)

regards,
Luuk Bonthond

Francesc Lopez <elvi...@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
Wb1p8.62183$V9.15...@typhoon1.we.ipsvc.net...

Francesc Lopez

Mar 29, 2002, 7:40:27 PM3/29/02
ha ha

"Luuk Bonthond" <luukbo...@hotNOmailSPAM.com> wrote in message

LovemyPresley

Mar 30, 2002, 12:01:17 AM3/30/02
>>Jerry Presley is Elvis' second cousin and he has been performing since 1969
>>as an Elvis impersonator. He also performs occasionally with The
>Jordanaires.
>>He looks alot like Elvis use to look. I hear he is quite good!

i usually see him every year..only because he usually does Viva Elvis week, a
tacky freak show type thing, but funny to watch...flying elvi, 20' tall elvis,
black elvis, then there's jerry, usu. with the jords. (trying to make it
short..nails are wet ha) anyway, HE SUCKS. As far as looking like him,
please, the guy is like 5'5-5'6. i'm 5'9 and in the pics, he's way shorter than
i am. he looks mean as hell. nothing like E to me, and the show is pretty
much the same..sucks. more like a carnival...i enjoyed mexican E way more LOL
it always amazed me why the jords would even associate themselves with this
creep. oh and his personality fits his show and looks..sucks. i have heard he
was not any relations to E, but claims he is...

Devildog1982z

Mar 30, 2002, 9:48:13 AM3/30/02
>Subject: Re: Who is Jerry Presley?
>From: lovemy...@aol.com (LovemyPresley)

So basicly LMP, he sucks? Lol. Can you post some pics of this clown? I'll bet
this guy isn't a second cousin, as that's a kissin' cousin. More like a third,
a wishin' cousin.

Grannyfaith41

Mar 30, 2002, 12:07:57 PM3/30/02

Littlesister816

Mar 30, 2002, 11:44:38 PM3/30/02
>Subject: Re: Who is Jerry Presley?
>From: granny...@aol.com (Grannyfaith41)
>Date: 3/30/2002 12:07 PM Eastern Standard Time
>
>http://www.jerrypresley.com

Sorry, but he isn't the same Jerry Presley.

LovemyPresley

Mar 31, 2002, 12:32:17 AM3/31/02
>So basicly LMP, he sucks? Lol. Can you post some pics of this clown?

i don't know how to post a pic here. hey! i know. i can put it on my baby's
website for all to see! ha!
(did i mention he sucks?)

LovemyPresley

Mar 31, 2002, 12:33:04 AM3/31/02
>http://www.jerrypresley.com

that definitely is NOT the Jerry Presley I have seen! Must be 2 of them.

Grannyfaith41

Mar 31, 2002, 4:58:22 AM3/31/02

>>http://www.jerrypresley.com
>>

>that definitely is NOT the Jerry Presley I have seen! Must be 2 of them.

Sorry about that...didn't realize there could be 2 of them. I think the Jerry
Presley you're talking about performs in Branson, MO...at least he used
to...not sure if he does anymore.
Judy

Broadwaychris

Mar 31, 2002, 9:03:41 AM3/31/02
>>that definitely is NOT the Jerry Presley I have seen! Must be 2 of them.

Yeah, but I have more respect for this one, he was kind enough to forget who he
is.

Moon7331

Mar 31, 2002, 12:14:27 PM3/31/02

If the Jerry Presley you are talking about is part of, "The Presleys" who
perform in Branson all year 'round for many years, none of them are related to
Elvis.

Marty

braun...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2018, 1:38:29 AM8/8/18
The Presleys is a separate outfit in Branson featuring live comedy. Nothing to do with Jerry Presley's impersonation tribute to Elvis.

ssdren...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2019, 8:59:20 AM6/9/19
Jerry Presley performs in his own show in Branson. He has an identical twin Terry who used to portray Elvis decades ago.