Solder mask removal

BJLA...@mich.com

Mar 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/9/98

Does anyone know a chemical I can use to remove the solder mask (green film)
from a circuit board and not harm the FR$ or the foil adhesive ?

PCB...@netvigator.com

Mar 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/15/98

In article <6e1s56$a95$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
For Thermal Type Solder Mask, it is different to remove. Try 20% sodium
hydroxide at 80C for at least 45 minuates, plus ultra-sonic. It always
damage the laminate as white spot.
For Photo-imagable solder Mask, it is more easy. Try 10-20% sodium
hydroxide and 5-10% solvent such as ethanol or ink thinner at 65C for
half hour, plus ultra-sonic or agitation to reducespot heat.

If you like to buy communical products:
HL-88 from Shurnn Jer Enterprises Co. Ltd (Tel: 886-3-3374822/
Taiwan Fax: 886-3-3374824)
OS-968 from Daren Tech. Ltd. (Tel: 852-27934366/
Hong Kong Fax: 852-27934365)

abq...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2016, 1:27:08 AM2/1/16
在 1998年3月9日星期一 UTC+8下午4:00:00,BJLA...@mich.com写道:
> Does anyone know a chemical I can use to remove the solder mask (green film)
> from a circuit board and not harm the FR$ or the foil adhesive ?

> http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

Jiangmen ABQ Electronic Material Co.,LTD was estimated in the year of 2006.

specialized in the production of high-end photoimageable PCB ink.

We passed the ISO9001 quality standard identification.and ISO14001.

Our Main products:

PISM white colour RS-2000 (W series)for LED ( patent products ),

PISM white colour matt for automative (we have TS16949 certificate , in Europe our RS-2000 WDM already be appointed to use in Automative industry,so there are a lot of PCB factory from china ,from korea ,from Thailand are buying RS-2000 WDM for their Europe automotive order).

Electronica spray ink RS-2000 SP(our electronica spray ink is sucessful in Korea market already)

PISM green colour RS-2000GL

PISM other colours RS-2000 BL,K,Y,R ,and others.

$UV cured solder mask UV-1000 G green colour

UV cured solder mask UV-1000 W white colour

Etching ink RS-1200,RS-1280,RS-8580

UV etching ink UV-680,UV 690.

Conduction current carbon ink RF-1860

Low pressure coating ink:RS-2000 BDHF

Marking ink.

All of our products are approved by UL ,(UL filenumber :E-310593).

Main customers in china :Founder technology ,Tiger builder ,Red board ,KB

,mankun and so on.

Due to we are setting up a new factory ,the total produce capacity will

reach 800tons per month.

In order to meet the new capacity we must develop oversea market largely

with very competitive price.

Our oversea market is developing very fast on the basis of our competitive

price ,stable quality ,excellent service.

Now our oversea market is :korea ,russia ,india ,parkistan,saudi,brazil

,usa,vietnam,turkey,Iran,malaysia and so on.

Consindering the cost ,now more and more PCB manufacturers choose china

mainland PCB ink supplier.

Now we are developing your market,so if we can get cooperation chance from

you then we will be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you and best regards.

Mrs. Wang

Export Manager

Jiangmen ABQ Electronic Material CO.,LTD

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abq.pcb.ink

Video: https://youtu.be/iZEE5h3H6Dg

Web: http://www.jmbq.com.cn

E-MAIL: abq...@hotmail.com | abq...@gmail.com