Re: Blacks Attack Beaners

Message has been deleted

Niggercrusher

Mar 24, 2006, 11:35:31 PM3/24/06
I can't wait till the beaners are the dominant minority, they'll be kicking
some gutter ape ass ! And won't give a damn about being politically correct
bullshit either, FACT...

--
You have just been crushed SAMBO gutter apes, by the Niggercrusher

http://www.wiggaz.com

http://www.niggermania.com

http://niggermania.com/afnfaq/pg/NigRules.html

By Ishbel Matheson in Lusaka
At the Lusaka sewage ponds, two teenage boys plunge their hands into the
dark brown sludge, gathering up fistfuls and stuffing it into small plastic
bottles. They tap the bottles on the ground, taking care to leave enough
room for methane to form at the top. A sour smell rises in the hot sun, but
the boys seem oblivious to the stench and the foul nature of their task.

They are manufacturing "Jenkem", a disgusting, noxious mixture made from
fermented sewage. It is cheap, potent and very popular among the thousands
of street-children in Lusaka. When they cannot afford glue or are too scared
to steal petrol, these youngsters turn to Jenkem as a way of getting high.

"It lasts about an hour", says one user, 16-year-old Luke Mpande, who
prefers Jenkem to other substances.

"127.0.0.1" <127....@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> Racial Violence Rocks Immigration Walkout
> Report; Posted on: 2006-03-24 21:52:50 [ Printer friendly / Instant
> flyer ]
>
> Black, Mestizo students brawl
>
> Fighting broke out between Black and Mexican students at George Washington
> Preparatory High in Los Angeles as Mestizo students stormed out of the
> school to join pro-illegal immigration protests that have taken place
> nationwide.
>
> "It was horrible, horrible," one student told CBS of the violence that
> broke
> out when Blacks allegedly "jumped" Mestizos at the school. Another 500
> Mestizos, many wielding Mexican flags, marched out of Huntington Park High
> and attempted to entice kids to leave other area schools to join them. Los
> Angeles school district officials were forced to put their schools on
> lockdown to prevent further trouble.
>
> The Mestizo immigration crisis is rapidly becoming one of national
> survival
> as the massive growth of Latino aliens swamps whole areas of the United
> States. Blacks have been especially vulnerable to Mestizos, who have no
> sympathy for Blacks and no sense of "White guilt" forcing them to put up
> with the presence of Blacks in their living space. Mestizos are displacing
> Blacks from traditional Black ghettos and competing for housing, jobs and
> scarce social resources.
>
> Violence has been spreading in the Southern California school and jail
> systems, which these days resemble each other.
> http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=8389

LEROY KNEVIL

Mar 25, 2006, 10:02:53 AM3/25/06
IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH.

--
*JENKEM IS THE PREFERRED DRUG FOR NIGGERS
BAGS OF RAW SEWAGE PLACED OVER THEIR NAPPY HEADS